Strike Team

Moderator: Gman Russell

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Re: Strike Team

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

The YAC is here!*annexes this plane and the Planeshift**annexes all the people here* Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Harvey the Blue

Strike Team

Post by Harvey the Blue »

In this mysterious planar shadow of the Yardistan Off-Topic, a strike force is assembling. Experts in weaponry, equipment, engineering, and others are preparing for the attack on Yardistan. If sucessful, they will be able to capture Yardistan and knock its ability to annex offline.The planeshift between this reality and Yardistan will happen soon... Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Harvey the Blue

*looks around and notices that the team is now in Yardistan*Bwahaha! Planeshift successful. Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

*Points a YARG at Harvey....*Good Bye Mr. Steffke... *Annexes Harvey who is now under the control of the YAC* Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Harvey the Blue

*notices the Yardistan annexing the plane*Do it! Do it now!PLANESHIFT!! Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial StarEdited by: Harvey the Blue  at: 7/28/03 11:20 pm

Harvey the Blue

*laughs hysterically*PLOT TWIST!I am the reincarnation of Jason Steffke, whom you already annexed. Same genetic makeup and all. There is no way to tell us apart other then my self-styled name.And, as we worked out in a chat room the other day, if you try to annex something twice, it is unannexed. So thank you.*punches the confused solider in the face, takes the gun, and Planeshifts back to Goldshire*Enemy technology aquired! *begins scans immediately* Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

UEC

Post by UEC »

...You do know.. all forms of Anti-Annexation and Un-annexatoin.. where annexed long ago.. so.. that doesn't work..*The YAC annexed back the gun and the scanning data, and equipment* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Aure I

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

*is konfoozed*I'm konfoozed May the hasha be with you
Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of Madness
I'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

UEC

Post by UEC »

Brief conflict.. now over... since the YAC went home bored... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “County of Yardistan”