Lizzardial Decree #1: The Capital.

Moderator: Gman Russell

UEC

Lizzardial Decree #1: The Capital.

Post by UEC »

I hereby declare, through my Lizzardial powers, that Shireoth's capital shall now be Novi Nigrad, Yardistan.Bow before my might! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Phoenix the Risen

Re: Lizzardial Decree #1: The Capital.

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

*turns toward Novi Nigrad and bows* Let's get ready to RoX0Rz!!!

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

//Just to be a dissident, refuses. Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

*gets out sword* You have no right to declare this city the capital..the legal kaiseress is Aurefiction..so step down... Harvey's Elf-Cat Girl

UEC

Post by UEC »

I know.. NOTHINGGGGGGG....... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Lizzard Decree's?Ha Ha!An interesting addition to Yardistan. "May The Hasha Be With You!"

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*erik runs by screaming I REMEMBER NOOOOOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!**stone and eion are beinh his, stones staff now a spear, both covered in war paint*DEATH TO THE LIZARD KING!!! YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Kaiseress Aure I

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

*runs behind Erik with her own staff out*Wheeeee!!! Let's get him!!!!!!!! May the hasha be with you
Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of Madness
I'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

YES!DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Kaiseress Aure I

AAARGH *does scary battle face**hums theme music* May the hasha be with you

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*decides to jump in and do play by play announcements like its a game*Gman Russell: And the Lizard king makes his first decree and moves the capitol... a smart move to keep the seat of power away from the Kaiseress...Pinkydude: *in a scottish accent* Aye it is lad, but i doon' knoow if it was alittle to fast for people to adjuust too.Gman Russell: Well, i know i don't accept the Lizard King as my King, but he certainly has charisma- OH! IT SEEMS THAT A FEW ROYAL GUARDS ARE CHASING AFTER HIM IN A BLOODLUSTY STATE!Pinkdude: Aye lad, it seems the secoond moove was stronger then the Lizard Kings First...

UEC

Post by UEC »

FUCK OFF YA BASTARDS!Get the Icecream vender!.. And zooms.. throw zooms at them!... *starts throwing icecream at his asailents* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*ignores ice cream and picks up the truck (erik still in it)*smashy smashy!! YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

*jumps out*Tanks, get the tanks out! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

yum ice cream! :)*licks the ice cream off her hand* Harvey's Elf-Cat Girl"May the hasha be with you"

Kaiseress Aure I

WHO LET THE TANKS OUT?!?!It's my job to get the tanks out. I'm in charge! GET THE TANKS OUT! May the hasha be with you

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Gman: OOH! He's has brought out the ice cream! A deadly treat!Pinkydude: Aye lad, but they sure taste good *licks a cone*Gman: Stone's deadly strength sure comes in handy when a truck needs to be picked up...Pinkydude: *slightly sarcastic* Aye, and its a wonder the ice cream didn't get him....Gman: Pinkydude! thats not ordinary ice cream! Its... it's... NON-FAT ICE CREAM!!!!!Pinkydude: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! What a brave lad to face it like tha'!Gman: Oh yea! And it seems the tanks have come out...

UEC

Post by UEC »

*throws the Austrio-Hungarian Empire at Stone, but it collapses like a flan in a cupboard.* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

*Listens to Jethro Tull**Grabs a bag of Popcorn*Nja Iardista solís...*watches* Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*blinks at the gethro tull*who?*throws truck at erick the coomenders a tank*IM GOING GTA STYLE NOW!!!*tries to run erick down right after the truck would hit him* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

We should not kill the Lizzard King.Instead we should capture him, cage him, poke and prod him and subject him to scientific study! "May The Hasha Be With You!"

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

never heard of jethro tull??? thats kinda sad... don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

Indeed.. Holy Warrior of Nee

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

i would have never thought you guys liked old music...i thought only metal! don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

We are very dynamic.. Holy Warrior of Nee

Return to “County of Yardistan”