If you use open-source, the terrorists have already won!

Moderator: Gman Russell

Stone Jackabar

Re: If you use open-source, the terrorists have already won!

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i have...nothing workedi couldn't play one friggin game, i couldn't even get online or shut the damn thing off, so my opion, windows may be evil, but its a nessesary evil. i can use the system for my daily life, when something goes snafu i can fix it with little difficulty. i do not think open source is any better, for the percentage of average americans who can use it efficently is reletively small. the way i see itnetwork servers, os connecting several computers-unix/linixArtists/photo and design studios-macrandom non-techie schmoe-windowsit works fine for them, its simple and does most of the things for them, i say let it be. YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

actually, average non-techie schmoe would be mac too...windows...well...it breaks down a lot... Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

aye that it does but most of the sheep (i think thats the best term) that i have seen use windows.....i think if games played on the other systems i'd consider getting them, i just really love my comp games, and i don't think they run well on linux YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Yeah...I don't play games very often...and I'm just to lazy to use linux...and make it work...and i don't own a mac... Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

Fidel Nico

Post by Fidel Nico »

I like Linux..it just won't work with my graphics card - and I can't be bothered downloading drivers and messing about - but I will some day - or wait for the next release.hmmm...I'll wait for the next release...And finally Long Live Opensource! All Property Is Theft! Comrade President Fidel NicoRepublic of Noviykrazniystan

Return to “County of Yardistan”