Haulng in a box

Moderator: Gman Russell

Jubbles

Haulng in a box

Post by Jubbles »

Well, seing as I am still official bum of Yardistan...(Hauls in a bea-up box)I might as well make a summer home here. (Falls aleep in the box)

Kaiser Raynor X

Re: Haulng in a box

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

*Tosses a blanket on Jubles...* Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*lights a fire in a trash can*, sits next to fire with a harmonica* Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jadie Mathematician

Post by Jadie Mathematician »

*walks by**throws a quarter towards the harmonic player*Have a great evening boys! *smiles and walks off* Jadie MathematicianLaicondiel HostanolëDuamirathius of DelvenusDuchess of Goldshire of ShirerothHero of the Battle of CimmeriaGovernor of GeovenusCitizen of Menelmacar

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*plays a sorrowful tone on his harmonica and sings along*see the man standin' over dead dogbyt he highway in a ditchhe's got his car door flung oooopenpokin that dog with a stickhe's looking down kinda puzzled he's standing out on highway 31like if he stood there looong enoughthat dog get up and runman it stuck me kinda fuuunysome kinda funny sorta meanhow at the end of every hard earned daypeople find some reason to believe! Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jubbles

Post by Jubbles »

That was beautiful, my fellow bum

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*tosses harmonica to jubbles*bring it home brother! Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Raynor X

You write that? Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

no i learned it from a man on a trail Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jubbles

Post by Jubbles »

(Plays impressive, purely instrumental harmonica solo inspiring, at times great happiness, and at others drawing tears from the butchest of men)wow....(tosses harmonica back to Stone)I miss the good old days of being a wild sloth.... that music reminds me of the old reed flutes we used to play....

Kaiser Raynor X

*tosses a 1/10th €rb piece to Jubbles*... quite nice... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

heh *studies harmonica*the old commander of my merc force taught me this thingdrow don't have music, evil races cannot dance or sing*wink**plays a song about love*wish i had a needle and thread, fine as i could sew.i'd sew that pretty girl to my side, and down the road i'd go!shadey grove my little love,shadey grove my darlingshadey grove my little love im bound for shady grovesome ocme here to fiddle and dance, some come here to tarry,some come here to fiddle and dancei come here to marry shadey grove my little love,shadey grove my darlingshadey grove my little love im bound for shady grove Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jadie Mathematician

*walks by*That is sooooo sweet....*tears fall down cheeks and continues to walk* Jadie MathematicianLaicondiel HostanolëDuamirathius of DelvenusDuchess of Goldshire of ShirerothHero of the Battle of CimmeriaGovernor of GeovenusCitizen of Menelmacar

Jubbles

Post by Jubbles »

*snif*that was purty*sniffle*(Boo also starts to cry)

Kaiser Raynor X

Would Boo like a few sunflower seeds? Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Jadie Mathematician

*walks by yet again*Hi Boo!*pets Boo on the head* Jadie MathematicianLaicondiel HostanolëDuamirathius of DelvenusDuchess of Goldshire of ShirerothHero of the Battle of CimmeriaGovernor of GeovenusCitizen of Menelmacar

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*turns to jubbles*that one just walking around in cicrles?*moves and makes a spot for Kasier to sit**train goes overhead**flying elephant crashes into a nearby building* Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Raynor X

*looks at elephant*.. I thought they all crashed by now.... hmm.. Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Jadie Mathematician

*walks up wearing rags*You guys have room for another bum?*sits down next to burning trash can* Just a bubbly elf-cat girl who gives out adviceand saves countries

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*grabs a beanie for cupid**cuts a hole in the top for the antenna-thingy8here ya go hombre Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jadie Mathematician

Aww....cupid you look so cute...*hugs cupid* Just a bubbly elf-cat girl who gives out adviceand saves countries

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

* ari takes the harmonica and plays Ommadawn by Mike Oldfield with it *Betcha didn't see that coming, didya? Dori me / interimo adapare dori me / ameno ameno latire / latiremo / dori meAmeno / omenare imperavi ameno / dimere dimere matiro / matiremo / ameno....

Kaiser Raynor X

No.... I didn't... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

I've given up on seeing...its a waste of time

Kaiser Raynor X

What about hearing? Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Jadie Mathematician

eh?? Just a bubbly elf-cat girl who gives out adviceand saves countries

Kaiser Raynor X

Quote:I've given up on seeing...its a waste of time "But what about hearing... [implied: "have you given up on hearing?"] Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Jadie Mathematician

*slaps forehead*And I said eh?? like I couldn't HEAR YOU!!*shakes head worriedly* Just a bubbly elf-cat girl who gives out adviceand saves countries

Kaiser Raynor X

Speak up! Can't hear you! Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Jadie Mathematician

WHAT?? Just a bubbly elf-cat girl who gives out adviceand saves countries

Return to “County of Yardistan”