Proof Archetype plots against Shireroth!

Moderator: Gman Russell

Sirithil

Proof Archetype plots against Shireroth!

Post by Sirithil »

It's all right here.Evidence Dossier By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorTo the Microns, Fëa'Kir Cis'EthGweithiril of the Wandering FleetHigh Queen of the ElvesElentari-Emeritus of MenelmacarElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothRasana of Vega Baja, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusICEO Chair-Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful and terrible as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: Proof Archetype plots against Shireroth!

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Ahhh! I'm getting sick of these things! Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

Proeliator Amorus

Post by Proeliator Amorus »

MAUHAHAHAHAHHAHHAh Proeliator Amorus

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Oi! You! Click!

Proeliator Amorus

Post by Proeliator Amorus »

I've stopped playing myself.. no point. The game is inherently flawed... Proeliator Amorus

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Good to hear that... I never clicked on those links more than a couple of times... Dori me / interimo adapare dori me / ameno ameno latire / latiremo / dori meAmeno / omenare imperavi ameno / dimere dimere matiro / matiremo / ameno....

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

I don't play anymore... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Hey Ari... what do those lyrics in your sig translate to, if anything? And what's the significance behind the video? Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"I'm retired, dammit!"

Kaiser Raynor X

*Sings Matti* Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

ErosDarkstar: They're phony Italian or Latin or something. As far as I know, the lyrics don't mean anything. As for the significance of the video... it's from a semi-legendary Finnish sketch series Studio Julmahuvi ("julmahuvi" isn't a real Finnish word, but it's grammatically legal and translates to "cruelfun") and although it is nothing special, it is quite a representative clip of the stuff that happens in the series (not of the funniness, but the absurdness).You can download another... er... interesting clip from the series at http://www.lyseo.edu.ouka.fi/~li...victor.avi . Proud proponent of iruka-ai everywhere

Kaiser Raynor X

Spiffy.... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Nikkolo Habatr Verta

Post by Nikkolo Habatr Verta »

that ameno vid is strange...I like it...it's soo fucking weird...I've watched it a dozen times...we don't have anything like that on tv in the states...this reminds me a little too much of british tv commercials...I'm dling victor.avi now...this should be interesting... Nikkolo Habatr Verta - Ye Ol' Ex-Micronationalist

Kaiser Raynor X

I have them both set to DL.. whenever I get around to doing it... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “County of Yardistan”