Oh, Yardistan!

Moderator: Gman Russell

Gryphon Avocatio

Oh, Yardistan!

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

You are the only place I have ever called home in Micronations...I have been your sole citizen for ages now...what shall become of you once I am gone? Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

Stone Jackabar

Re: Oh, Yardistan!

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*annexes yardistan*:Pi'll keep the tradition alive Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Well, I've packed my bags...everybody come hear my farewell speach... Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

*grumbles*.....Damned... I need to figure sometihng out... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Curt Kobain

Post by Curt Kobain »

I've come to bear a message really quickly before I am to join Nick (since he forgot to say some stuff). If Stone would like to become the YAC, he may. Nick forgot to put that into his farewell. So, if Stone wants the job, he may have it.Nick would also like his succesor not to be named Anarch. The person put here by the Kaiser should only be Duke. He hopes and wishes that the person who receives the title will carry on Yardistan as a place of complete freedom and randomosity, for he knows that there are few that can do such a thing in true Yardistani spirit.Finally, he would like to here from Scott. He has things that he would like to not be lost, some documents and things he never put on the internet. They may be interesting for archives, so since Scott seems to collect this stuff...well, you get the idea. Pass the word along to Mr. Siskind.So with that, I leave too, a silent observer. Good day. If you ever need anything please don't hesitateto ask someone else firstI'm too busy acting like I'm not naive.I've seen it all; I was here first

Return to “County of Yardistan”