Moderator: Gman Russell

Mattlore Devious

Re: Ach

Post by Mattlore Devious »

http://www.anewmars.freeservers....ldings.htm

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Those are beyond out of date... -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who has lost his awesome HTML Sig to the ezBoard Pigs

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

NOw the sig will direct you to the YAC Board in Yardistan, where an updated list resides. Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Mattlore Devious

YAY!

Gryphon Avocatio

Let us rejoice and blow up water melons. -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who has lost his awesome HTML Sig to the ezBoard Pigs

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

I'm working on that. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

Good. That means less work for me. Meanwhilst, I can work on that coconut instrument... -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who has lost his awesome HTML Sig to the ezBoard Pigs

Kaiser Letifer I

Eh? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

bah! coconuts!!!BAH I SAY!! ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

I like cocanut.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

Coconut+Hammer=Happy, coconut-filled Yardistani Gryphon AvocatioAnarch of All of Yardistan / High Priest of B0O0/\/\ismWandering Bard of IstvanistanSave the Kiwi!Didn't I tell you my sig would return?.

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

coconut is just fine! Ha Ha! Just tell me that there are no banana's here please!I have developed a dislike for them! Merry We Meet - It Is Destiny that we M.E.T.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Don't think they grew round here... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Oh Goodie! And I hope that we have no plans on importing them either! Merry We Meet - It Is Destiny that we M.E.T.

UEC

Post by UEC »

If we do.. It'll only be for exploding purposes.. I can assure you. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Mattlore Devious

This reminds me of Worms, heh

UEC

Post by UEC »

How so? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

*inserts the following disclaimer: Yardistan produces the following fruit: Jalepeños, Coconuts, Peaches, Pomegranites (sp?), Persimons, lemons, avocadoes, tomatoes and strawberries.* Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction Edited by: Gryphon Avocatio  at: 1/14/03 10:06:26 pm

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

wooT!*grabs a pomegranite*

Mattlore Devious

There are Exploding Bananas as a weapon on worms...

Gryphon Avocatio

hmm...that would be fun...*pulls out giant fruit-squashing sledge hammer*Before anybody thinks this si just off topic babbling, I really have made one of these before...and I used it... Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

UEC

Post by UEC »

Why do I recall that? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Because I showed you what was left of it... Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

You put the banana... in the Splat-O-Matic, and WHAMMO!

UEC

Post by UEC »

I think I did it once....tooo E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Been there... splatted that... messed up the t-shirt

UEC

Post by UEC »

I left holes in the Lawn....and destroyed a chair... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Was THAT the origin of the "I am got the chair" quote?

UEC

Post by UEC »

No... The Chair was a possition in the AIN... Chair of the err. whatever branch it was.. and I got the position. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

I watched erik destroy the chair...heh...that was fun...he put an orange on it...and destroyed the oragnedg...thesn he swnetn afte trhe chari...heh...I think that was the fiesrst tiem i Went to sih houywse...(Nopte: Do not take 2 advil when theaw bottel says to take 1...)... Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

Return to “County of Yardistan”