Yuriite Citadel

Moderator: Gman Russell

Kaiser Letifer I

Re: Yuriite Citadel

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

*Takes out sword* STAY AWAY! BACK>>> BACK! Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*blinks**blinks*was i groped? i didn't feel a thing......*looks around*i think i missed something.....

Kaiser Letifer I

I think you were... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

...my lady would not like me being groped without permission

Kaiser Letifer I

She don't need to know..hehe... and you might wanna tell Sirithil that...heh Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Fax Nemesis

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Post by Fax Nemesis »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I Fall Into InfinityBurn Into CatastropheSmash Another Deity...lose another part of me...

Kaiser Letifer I

Problem? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i think fax just broke.....

Kaiser Letifer I

I hope not... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

yo fax? what happend?

Kaiser Letifer I

*Pokes James with a stick*please don't Die.... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*kicks james HARD in the stomach*WHATS UP!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

Dude.. that couldn't have helped much... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

helped me plenty*grins*

Kaiser Letifer I

Maybe I ought to summon the medics... *summons a medic* Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

*casts all kinds of healing spells on James* By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, Delvenus~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Kaiser Letifer I

Maybe someone ought to prey to Viviantia for him.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

maybe i should have him read this topic.....*walks across the hall*

Kaiser Letifer I

That would work too... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

umm... I don't think all you would want to be prey to Viviantia... that would probably hurt... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! */groan, groan/**/walks to Stone./* Hold. Still. */pulls out a hammer and chisel./* THIS is for kicking me. */pulls out duct tape/* THIS is for scaring me. */pulls out handcuffs/* THIS is for... */looks at handcuffs/* LATER.:D I Fall Into InfinityBurn Into CatastropheSmash Another Deity...lose another part of me...

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

*stares*Ummm... Fax? I'm so not going to ask... By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, Delvenus~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Kaiser Letifer I

Viviantia is the Goddess of Life last I knew.. how would it hurt? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

when did i scare you?*breaks handcuffs**kicks fax and runs*

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

when did i scare you?*breaks handcuffs**kicks fax and runs*HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its after me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

*sends for more Medics....* Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i'll need some too!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

That's what I'm predicting...They will be here when they are needed... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*hides in trench with gunblade ready*he's out there.......

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

*/appears behind Stone/* Nope, I'm in here. */thwacks Stone and hands him a moogle doll/*THAT should keep him occupied. I Fall Into InfinityBurn Into CatastropheSmash Another Deity...lose another part of me...

Return to “County of Yardistan”