Yuriite Citadel

Moderator: Gman Russell

Prophet of Yuri

Yuriite Citadel

Post by Prophet of Yuri »

I request permission from the government of shireroth to erect a Citadel of Yuri on Shirerothian grounds. the purpose of this would be to provide a place for Yuriites in Shireroth to worship, or at the very least provide a link to the primary Temple of Yuri.In exchange, the primary temple will regard Shireroth as not being among the 'un-yuri' nations and provide a link to shireroth from the main temple.

Kaiser Letifer I

Re: Yuriite Citadel

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

I'll present it before the Landsraad... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

yuri? whats that?..like i said before im a n00b :-(

Kaiser Letifer I

It's a guy.. Yuri Ad... I can't spell his last name right now... Adropov.. something like that... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

Yuri V Andropov Pilot of the Prototype Einhänder Mk I

Kaiser Letifer I

Thank you... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

and this makes them what? what do they offer that i can't find in the simpsons? Edited by: ErosDarkstar  at: 10/22/02 2:55:52 am

Kaiser Letifer I

I don;t know.. They don't seem to care enough to come back here and talk for themselves.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Well, they believe that everyone is Yuri V Andropov, and that Kuralyov is the devil and is going to blow up the world a month from next Monday. Or something to that effect. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Kaiser Letifer I

That's just odd.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

On a more positive note, they've already announced an intention to sacrifice Hubert to 'THE YURI'. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Kaiser Letifer I

How utterly delicious.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

declicious as in his untimely demise......or the elf queen?

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Both, of course. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Kaiser Letifer I

as in interesting and amusing... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

.....you know i'll probly be flogged for this....but whats so good about elf-snuggles anyway?

Kaiser Letifer I

I avoid them myself... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Why don't you ask Siri for one? :) SCREW SIGS! EZCODE SUCKS!

Kaiser Letifer I

I don't want one... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

mmm.....i think i'd be like snuggling a brick....

Kaiser Letifer I

Perhaps... we have a defence now! Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

are they that evil?

Kaiser Letifer I

Yes.. but.. if snuggling you is like snuggling a brick.... than... WE NEED MORE BRICKS!!!!!!!!!! Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

sir, i will defend against the evil snuggle!!for i am a brick!

Kaiser Letifer I

TO BRICKS TO BRICKS! Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

,.....i wonder where shiri is...... *looks behind shoulder*

Kaiser Letifer I

*Mob with bricks come marching through* Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

uh......whats with all the bricks guys? 0.0

Kaiser Letifer I

Somethign about stopping elf snuggles... or so I'm told...*watches the mob* Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

*sneaks up behind Stone and snuggles him!*MmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmm!*still snuggling...**more snuggling...**still snuggling....**finally lets go*You can't POSSIBLY think that was evil. :D By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Return to “County of Yardistan”