Blasphemers!

Moderator: Gman Russell

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Blasphemers!

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

A Yuriite Citadel?! How could you! I can't believe you would all be so low! I can't believe you all would go and do something like this.Next time, tell me about it so I can get in on it.Just for that, I annex the citadel. Submit to the Y.A.C.!Current Yardistani Holdings:

Kaiser Letifer I

Re: Blasphemers!

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

It was never built.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Has that ever stopped the YAC before? -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who has lost his awesome HTML Sig to the ezBoard Pigs

Kaiser Letifer I

Yes. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

We annexed Jason Rhode's forehead... -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who has lost his awesome HTML Sig to the ezBoard Pigs

Kaiser Letifer I

half of it.. seperately... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

I'll make sure not to have any more fun annexations.All Serious.And I'll make sure they DO something... -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who wishes you all a happy Daжidihr.

Kaiser Letifer I

The YAC not annexing things? This is unheard of! Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

Well, we have to eat sometime...and Knit...and help old ladies cross the street... -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who wishes you all a happy Daжidihr.

Kaiser Letifer I

You don't do the last two.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Re: Knitters!

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

Wouldn't it be funny if we did? Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Kaiser Letifer I

It would.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

I annex your knitted mittens.... Gryphon AvocatioAnarch of All of Yardistan / High Priest of B0O0/\/\ismWandering Bard of IstvanistanSave the Kiwi!Didn't I tell you my sig would return?.

Kaiser Letifer I

I don't have any... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

I think you should annex Thomas Hubert's torso.Then you could shut down his heart, and blame it on budgetary cutbacks. *evil smile* By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorTo the Microns, Fëa'Kir Cis'EthElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothRasana of Vega Baja, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusICEO Chair-Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful and terrible as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to SirithilEdited by: Sirithil  at: 12/4/02 7:20:54 am

Kaiser Letifer I

I could think of a lot of people who could use budgetary cutbacks... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

The Yuri do not seem to be active anywhere that I have seen in sometime. Is that because they were annexed? Ha Ha Merry We Meet - It Is Destiny that we M.E.T.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Proly.. or simply.. Removed... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Been to Varja lately? By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorTo the Microns, Fëa'Kir Cis'EthGweithiril of the Wandering FleetHigh Queen of the ElvesElentari-Emeritus of MenelmacarElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothRasana of Vega Baja, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusICEO Chair-Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful and terrible as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Gryphon Avocatio

Nope :P Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

Proeliator Amorus

Post by Proeliator Amorus »

Why, THey there? Proeliator Amorus

Return to “County of Yardistan”