Harry Potter Vibrator?

Moderator: Gman Russell

Mari Greenwood

Harry Potter Vibrator?

Post by Mari Greenwood »

HARRY POTTER VIBRATOR - funny! HARRY POTTER VIBRATORhttp://www.crazynews.net/dp/1-49.htm What were they THINKING?? HARRY POTTER VIBRATOR --- Merry We Meet - It Is Destiny that we M.E.T.

UEC

Re: Harry Potter Vibrator?

Post by UEC »

That's just not right.......... But whatever boats their float... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Ha Ha I thought it was funny - in a sick kind of way. Merry We Meet - It Is Destiny that we M.E.T.

UEC

Post by UEC »

IT is.. it is.... 12 year olds masterbating with a broomstick toy.. and 17 year olds... riiiiigiht..hehe E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Not as bad as the Pikachu flavored condoms...wait...wait...take this conversation to the Playboy Masion in amerada...we don't talk about Harry Potter here... Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

UEC

Post by UEC »

Why not? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Harry Pothead is almost as evil as warvoid or quenya... Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

Proeliator Amorus

Post by Proeliator Amorus »

I like WV...heh Proeliator Amorus

Return to “County of Yardistan”