Activity at the old Boards

Moderator: Gman Russell

Gryphon Avocatio

Activity at the old Boards

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

pub48.ezboard.com/byardistanI don't know if anybody's been there in a while, but I'm constantly revamping them...Anyway, our lands and terretories all have boards there for use...and so...yeah... Gryphon Avocatio - Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! -   Taco Bell: It's Grade F meat, but it's good Grade F Meat! -Erik  

UEC

Re: Activity at the old Boards

Post by UEC »

The top flag is HUGE!.. might wanna shrink it down to 75%... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

Gryphon Avocatio

I have one that's 100% bigger...heh...I like yardistan... Gryphon Avocatio - Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! -   Taco Bell: It's Grade F meat, but it's good Grade F Meat! -Erik  

UEC

Post by UEC »

I'm scared... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

Gryphon Avocatio

Right now, though...my primary concern is Shireroth...scary thought...this is probably the first time I've put shireroth in front of Yardistan...but I don't want shireroth to die, especially while I'm steward... Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - ...Hey you!/I'll make your dreams come true/I can take you anywhere/Just call on me and I'll be there/Follow me/Satisfaction guaranteed/We'll be in perfect harmony/So follow me, follow me/Where do we go from here?/Reaching our destiny's end/And nothing will remain/Follow me/To the land of make believe/Close your eyes I will be there/And I can take you anywhere...

UEC

Post by UEC »

YAY! *waives mini-flag* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

Return to “County of Yardistan”