World Sevens

Moderator: Gman Russell

Mattlore Devious

World Sevens

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Yup its that time again, The Yardistani Rebels lost there first match to Lechardten Region 20-4.Follow the Yardistan Team here:pub95.ezboard.com/fnewmac...D=24.topicAll the days action in one bulliten:http://www.mcivor.gen.nz/~matthew/w7spec.htm

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: World Sevens

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

We have a sports team? Cool...is it Football (non-american/canadian)? -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who wishes you all a happy Daжidihr.

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

I think Shireroth has 2 teams.. Yardistan.. and the main national team... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

Its Rugby League, lol, which I don't expect you to of heard of...But its like Rugby Union? like how Softball and Baseball are the same type of thing...anyho its a sportShireroth sent a team last time, this time when I invited you guys the whole rebellion thing was going on and I got told a Yardistani team would take its place...

Gryphon Avocatio

I had no clue...but I support it...heh...Rugby...reminds me of Scotland...heh... -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who wishes you all a happy Daжidihr.

Mattlore Devious

the Yardistan Rebels defeated the Treesian Knights

Kaiser Letifer I

WOOT!.. Ego boost! Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

*Is pleased...*The Oakland Raiders won today...so my mom is happy...I don't have to live in fear... -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who wishes you all a happy Daжidihr.

Kaiser Letifer I

I wonder if we'd be allowed to have another team. one from Brookshire. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

well...next time...

Gryphon Avocatio

Where couldst one find more on this "Sevens"? Gryphon AvocatioAnarch of All of Yardistan / High Priest of B0O0/\/\ismWandering Bard of IstvanistanSave the Kiwi!Didn't I tell you my sig would return?.

Mattlore Devious

Theres those links on the top of the thread, have you looked at those?

Kaiser Letifer I

So.... We should get names for the new team... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

What could happen, is there is a Shireroth Cup (Like the United Baronies Cup) where the Duchies compete against each other - then the best players play in a National team in the World Sevens...

Kaiser Letifer I

But.. I'de like to send more than one team to the WS.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

okay then...more teams the merrierI might have to change things in the future...have a world sevens for regions/nations etc and a World Cup just for nations...

Kaiser Letifer I

Guess that works for me... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Return to “County of Yardistan”