YAC... bug them..

Moderator: Gman Russell

Kaiser Letifer I

YAC... bug them..

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

pub37.ezboard.com/bcollectiveunconsciousThey need it.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: YAC... bug them..

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

And you needed my dog as a flag. I see my attacks aren't appreciated, but since I have nothing else to do. -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who has lost his awesome HTML Sig to the ezBoard Pigs

Kaiser Letifer I

I liked it.. But I'm trying to keep this nation up. As in.. make it a lil more serious.. so we can accually do something... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

This is why you shouldn't host your flags on my server...Yardistan isn't dormant anymore...muahaha! -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who has lost his awesome HTML Sig to the ezBoard Pigs

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

Heh. On our way. Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Kaiser Letifer I

excellent... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

They've been bugged, oh serious Kaiser...why did you send us to do it? -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who wishes you all a happy Daжidihr.

Kaiser Letifer I

They needed it..hehe So.. what got annexed? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

I don't know...I didn't keep a separate list and everything got alphabetised in...go to their forums... it will say there...I know I did get Fnord, the Banana, Archetype23 and a few other random things and people. -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who wishes you all a happy Daжidihr.

Kaiser Letifer I

I gave you Archetype.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

I think I got him before you gave him to me...but who honestly cares... Gryphon AvocatioAnarch of All of Yardistan / High Priest of B0O0/\/\ismWandering Bard of IstvanistanSave the Kiwi!Didn't I tell you my sig would return?.

Kaiser Letifer I

good point... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Re: YAC... bugged them..

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! I don't care! Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Kaiser Letifer I

Re: YAC... bugged them..

And you think I do? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Return to “County of Yardistan”