Murmurs

Moderator: Gman Russell

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Murmurs

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

They're are murmurs in Yardistan. A storm is coming. Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Draco the Tainted

Re: Murmurs

Post by Draco the Tainted »

Is this the same storm that has apparently "Come Again!!!"?Speaking of which... IRS needs a ticker... Heil Loki!!!Heil H'Graa!!!

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

Tickers blow. Unless they are kept to date they make the nation look stupid. Different storm. This one is tropical. Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Kaiser Mog I

Post by Kaiser Mog I »

*/prepares a small, hurricane-proof hideout/* ah,....all nice and safe now. A winter's night, as cold as ice // It warms me to the bone //But as I sit and think a bit, I find I'm not alone //It seems to me that those with me //are cold as ice as well //So they sit and freeze, screaming "Help us, please! //Come save us from our Hell!" //But that is them and this is me... //...I like this chilly state //Why can't they just help themselves, //instead of tempting fate? //I burn and rave, with flaming waves //and save them from their Hell //But now I'm trapped alone within... //...come free me from my shell

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I would be happy to keep the ticker up-to-date for all y'alls! :-D It sounds like fun finding interesting things to say about a completely OT Micronation.Of course, this would require my administratorshipness... which is being denied right now... dag nammit! Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

JulianStarr

Whispers in the wind....

Post by JulianStarr »

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

Re: Whispers in the wind....

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

Is confused what Julian is doing here... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Hey its Yardistan, and that was a very Random comment on a very random thread (seeing as its so old) by a very random person (when was the last time Julian posted here) you shouldn't be surprised...

Kaiser Letifer I

I wonder Has he ever posted here.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

Most micronations have the post count feature on...

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i was unaware that "here" even exsisted ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

Yeah.. well.. this ain't most forums... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

I know, and its supa because of it...

Kaiser Letifer I

:).... wheee Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

*/wants to think he's highly confused, but knows deep down inside he's not./* :-\ I Fall Into InfinityBurn Into CatastropheSmash Another Deity...lose another part of me...

Kaiser Letifer I

Problem? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

ErosDarkstar

WITNOAAIGOAH?

Post by ErosDarkstar »

How long has this 'murmers' thread been going on? This is... disturbing. The storm has already come, and come again, and again, and again! We're in a calm, people! Solomirathius of DelvenusThane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields (Shireroth)A Proud Citzen of Menelmacar

Stone Jackabar

Re: WITNOAAIGOAH?

Post by Stone Jackabar »

sez you!!!!*does a rain dance*im gonna make it storm!!!!!*dance dance dance* ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

WEll.. it never said the storm left... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

so im dancing in the rain?? ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

Only if you got hit with one of those water balloons last night.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Re: Je ne T

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

I got hit with a turkey. Submit to the Y.A.C.!Current Yardistani Holdings:

Kaiser Letifer I

That must have hurt.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I annexed it. -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who has lost his awesome HTML Sig to the ezBoard Pigs

Kaiser Letifer I

Good to hear. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

I like annexations. Do you like annexations? -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who has lost his awesome HTML Sig to the ezBoard Pigs

Kaiser Letifer I

I do... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

Liar. -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who wishes you all a happy Daжidihr.

Kaiser Letifer I

I founded the YAC.. how could I not? Just look at all the..."gifts" I brought the YAC two night past. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

Je ama De, Eriki

I love you, erik... -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who wishes you all a happy Daжidihr.

Return to “County of Yardistan”