Rebellion Leadership Meeting.

Moderator: Gman Russell

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Rebellion Leadership Meeting.

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

I've called this secure meeting to discuss what has to be done after we win this war.Many factions seem to have formed in this Civil war... not excluding Locke, who is imprisoned on charges of treason.We seem to have a task before us when this war ends to reunite Shireroth.(BTW: This meeting can't be bombed or otherwise disrupted by Mog, He doesn't know where it is) Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

ErosDarkstar

Re: Rebellion Leadership Meeting.

Post by ErosDarkstar »

The United Thanedom of Kitanus Fields and Jaris is present. Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)"The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" - Stirner"I imagine the part internal, that one that is slow for the category of the massage.""Erik...tell the gods to ask Fax or myself before expressing displeasure." - Scott Siskind

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

I see. And what do you plan to do with Jaris?I plan to reestablish Lothlaria as a Duchy under the rule of Mattlore.With the loss of Scott we need a new Duke for Elwynn. Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

If it please the true Kaiser, I'd like to make the following requests:1.) That I be given the Dukeship of Jaris2.) That, providing for 1, the Thanedom of the Kitanus Fields be left in the direct control of the Duke of Kildare (currently Gryphon the Pure).3.) That I should retain the (honorary) title of Thane of the Kitanus Fields. The KF will hold no voting rights in the Landsraad. If someone should step forward to lead the KF, and they are deemed worthy by the rightful Kaiser, I shall abdicate even my Honorary Thaneship.Thank you for your time.Long live the true Kaiser. Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)"The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" - Stirner"I imagine the part internal, that one that is slow for the category of the massage.""Erik...tell the gods to ask Fax or myself before expressing displeasure." - Scott Siskind

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

If the Thane be abdicating, then the throne shall be free? We wants it...*eyes glow**decides not to frighten the poor little things and walks away* Heil Loki!!!Heil H'Graa!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

I see....We could just make a thanedom a combined Baron/Duke title... That would give us the distinction between all the titles that we needed... you'de get the voting status of duke.. but the title of Thane of the Barony of Kitanus Fields and The Duchy of Jaris.Thus... technically... you rule Jaris with only the Kaiser over you in status.. and KF with the Duke of Kildare over you in status.. then the Kaiser... Thus..... Thane is now a title given to nobles that rule two teritories of differing sizes... and have the voting right of the largest territory...So.. technically.. the Kaiser is a Thane in that he is Kaiser and Duke of Brookshire.. but the Kaiser gets no vote... so.. that doesn't count as a Thane position.... He's simply Kaiser and Duke.... now.... the two territories have to be in different duchies. basically... the duke of a duchy and a baron in another duchy equal a thane... Making sence?So.. If the Duke of goldshire becomes the Baron of Hyperborea as well.. he becomes the Thane of the Duchy of Goldshire and the Baron of Hyperborea.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Irreverence Brightstar

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

Sounds good... if a little confusing at first.On a technical note, if I may remind the Kaiser, the Dukedom of Brookshire isn't a title passed to the Kaiser, but rather the hereditary title of the line of Metzler. The fact that most of the Kaisers have been of the line of Metzler is irrevelent. See the post and quotes I made during the recwar in General.But I think it works, as long as we leave the Kaiser himself out of it :)If it be so, then I accept the post of Thane of the Kitanus Fields and Jaris. Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Irreverence Brightstar

Or rather, EROS accepts the post. Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Could I have Elwynn? I could be Baroness (or Duchess, or whatever) of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Draco the Tainted

Damn... there goes my chance... oh well... if something comes up... Heil Loki!!!Heil H'Graa!!!

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Woohoo! I'm a Thane! Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Letifer I

How is that?I don't really wanna make alot of Thanes... I'de like to find a new Duke of Elwynn.. or a new Baron(ess) of Novi Dalmajia Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

I wouldn't have to be a Thane. I like 'Baroness' better anyway. :) By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Kaiser Letifer I

Well.. Which is it? Baroness or Duke? which would you like? Duke of Elwynn or Baroness of Novi Dalmajia? Which you want to govern? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

Well, what about me?Oh wait, I LIKE just being a pilot. ;) Pilot of the Prototype Einhänder Mk I

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

To be honest, I probably wouldn't have even asked if you hadn't given Eros both KF and Jaris.But I misunderstood. I wouldn't mind being a Thane (Thaness?). :) Seeing as there's a shortage of active Shirerothians at the moment, it would be wrong to leave the 'people' of either Elwynn or Novi D. unrepresented. :) By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Irreverence Brightstar

'Thane' is unisex, it denotes the ruling noble. Should a Thane take a consort, that consort is the 'Regent', also a unisex title. Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Yeah, I looked it up. Couldn't find a female version. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Kaiser Letifer I

OK.. fine.. You can be the Thane of Elywnn and ND... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Yay! *snuggles**walks into the palace in Elwynn* I'm thinking... pastels... By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Kaiser Letifer I

Ah shit... now she's redecorating.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

It must be an elf thing. Pilot of the Prototype Einhänder Mk I

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Testing my title... oh look, the flag is back. Damn, doesn't say Thane yet. :) By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. TolkienEdited by: Sirithil  at: 10/9/02 7:10:30 am

Kaiser Letifer I

Waiiiiiit for it... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Testing... 1, 2, 3... By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Kaiser Letifer I

Hmm.. Who's job is it to do that? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Dunno... By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Draco the Tainted

I believe that would be Gyphon's now... Heil Loki!!!Heil H'Graa!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

and what's your job? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

duuuuuuuude, niiiiiiiiiice avatar, Siri. Pilot of the Prototype Einhänder Mk I

Return to “County of Yardistan”