The burning has come...

Moderator: Gman Russell

Philip Locke

The burning has come...

Post by Philip Locke »

The epic question has now been raised in dear Shireroth:Burn Micronations?The answer will not be great nor will it be 426 or the integer of said number. That is all. Commence with prosecution...answering the question. Philip LockeMinister of Communications of the Democracy of Ibrosia

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Re: The burning has come...

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

*is puzzled**crowd begins to gather and stare at Locke*...BURN HIM!BURN HIM!BURN THE WITCH!BURN!BURN HER!BURN THE WITCH!!*Looks at locke, looks at the person who couldn't get the gender right, throws a pebble at them*Now how do you know she...erarr. he's a witch?He looks like one!They dressed me like this.Well... Did you?NO!...No...Nooo!Yes.No noYes....yes.. ok..yes. Just a little... ...Well.. She.. gah.. he turned me into a knewt*Looks at crowd member*A knewt?I got better....He does have a wart!*points*A WART! I see....*long argument about the weight of stones, bridges, cider and ducks proceeds.*Ok! It is decided then! *crowd nods* We shall build a bridge out of her.. err..ahge him!*crowd carries Locke down to the river along with some hammers, saws, nails, a duck and some planks of wood* Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

I shall stick with the burning part*misses and turns the duck to cinders*whoops*aims again at locke; accidentally hits the bridge*wait a second... wasn't the bridge supposed to be of the witch? who does she think she is walking around if she's a bridge? er... he/he's...*sits puzzled* Heil Loki!!!Heil H'Graa!!!

Brrapa Lu Eraro

*random fire breaks out nearby*Ok, Now we are getting somewhere!*crowd begins throwing things on the fire**throws a can of gas on the fire*I love this job! Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Irreverence Brightstar

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

*Runs in with a crowd of screaming peasents... has them all light thier torches on the fire...**Pauses*I haven't yet decided where to invade yet... hmm...*Runs off randomly* Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Kaiser Mog I

Post by Kaiser Mog I »

*/moogle squadron ignites torches, begins burning down random buildings. A particularly stupid moogle sets fire to Irreverence's tail, and is promptly squished./* A winter's night, as cold as ice // It warms me to the bone //But as I sit and think a bit, I find I'm not alone //It seems to me that those with me //are cold as ice as well //So they sit and freeze, screaming "Help us, please! //Come save us from our Hell!" //But that is them and this is me... //...I like this chilly state //Why can't they just help themselves, //instead of tempting fate? //I burn and rave, with flaming waves //and save them from their Hell //But now I'm trapped alone within... //...come free me from my shell

Irreverence Brightstar

You're damn right he is. Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Brrapa Lu Eraro

*It randomly starts to rain* Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Don't bother lighting anything on fire in Sempyovajja...there's a reason it's name means "It always rains here"...   Gryphon Avocatio Anarch of All of Yardistan / High Priest of B0O0/\/\ism Wandering Bard of Istvanistan Save the Kiwi! YAC: Zi De tene ljo, Jesa tokaje ljo.

Brrapa Lu Eraro

It's raining almost everywhere right now.... Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Rain is good. Rain makes the plants grow. It's nature in action. *elfy smile* By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Brrapa Lu Eraro

*Lightening is heard*hmmm... bigger storm then I thought..... Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Draco the Tainted

*decides to drop altitude a bit* Heil Loki!!!Heil H'Graa!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

Becareful up there... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Hmmm... good thing my gravships' shields will harmlessly absorb any lightning strikes. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Draco the Tainted

You need to teach me how to do that... not that I don't appreciate fire or anything... but water and lightning just don't mix well... on me. Heil Loki!!!Heil H'Graa!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

Yeah.... they don't mix to well I noticed once.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Lightning's one of my specialties... I can teach you anything you want to know about it. How to conjure, control, direct, kill with it. :) By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Kaiser Letifer I

Sounds spiffy.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

Pesonally, I don't like lightning, cuz my ship is metal. Lame. Pilot of the Prototype Einhänder Mk I

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

I can see how that would be a problem. Einhanders don't have shields? By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

They do, but not nearly the quality of a capital. Kinda like the difference in shielding on a Star Destroyer and an X-Wing. Pilot of the Prototype Einhänder Mk I

Irreverence Brightstar

Except that X-Wing shields can take lightning... :-P Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

My point was that the Star Destroyer has huge tower things that make shields that are BIGGER than an X-Wing...while the X-Wing has a dinky generator and will get wasted with a dead-on capital shot anyway. Pilot of the Prototype Einhänder Mk I

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Point taken... I don't like SD-style shields anyway... the generators are too vulnerable and the shield strength is uneven. Better to have smaller generators scattered all over the ship, inside (but near the exterior of) the hull. SD generators might not be particularly vulnerable to, say, getting pegged off by a stray shot, but you'd be surprised how effective a kamikaze (or drone) starfighter can be at taking them out through ramming. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Kaiser Letifer I

I think spacecraft should have torpedoes... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Of course spacecraft have torpedos. :) Any self-respecting warship has some kind of missile launcher. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Kaiser Letifer I

*fires some torpedoes.. and things explode....* Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

The Stella Crinita can carry missiles, so I'm happy. Pilot of the Prototype Einhänder Mk I

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

What's the Stella Crinita? By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Return to “County of Yardistan”