We need more cits

Moderator: Gman Russell

Kaiser Mors II

Re: We need more cits

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Why not get some from RL...though... most of those are already here.. Raid the BSA troop.. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon Avocatio

We need more cits

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I think this is obvious, but we need to acquire more active citizens. At current the only citizens are:GryphonBrrapaIca (non-posting, barring istvanistan)Assassinite (proly not gonna post anytime soon)Hmm...anybody know about any newbies I could manip....er...convi....um...persuade to live here?   Gryphon Avocatio Anarch of All of Yardistan / High Priest of B0O0/\/\ism Wandering Bard of Istvanistan Save the Kiwi! YAC: Zi De tene ljo, Jesa tokaje ljo.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Nah...tried that a long time ago...

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Try again... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

yayy for raids... umm...that is all. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

I'm gonna do another citizen raid when school comes round.. I would suggest everyone else does too... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon the Pure

hehe, I might... but the last two citizens I recruited from there were deadbeats and haven't posted since their supposed immigration... damned realists... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Realists?Bug them more.. and go keep looking..I'de say.. 1/10 people you recruit will accually stay.. and 1/10 people you bug will accually even try micronations... meaning.. the odds of getting a cit are 1/100 people..... hmm... not very good.. wait.. 1% of the people you try will accually join micronations.... I succeeded in gettting... 2 and a couple of people into the OT of Istvanistan... and many of you indirectly through James.... hmm... We have odd on our sides... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon the Pure

odd on our sides?oh, and realists = people who like to stick in the real world... yeah... not the actual defenition, but that's how I was using it, so tough. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

We have the odds on our side.... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon the Pure

ahh... that makes a bit more sense... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Surprising considering it was said in Yardistan... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Return to “County of Yardistan”