test

Moderator: Gman Russell

dStryker

test

Post by dStryker »

blahabcdeShow results “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

dStryker

Re: test

Post by dStryker »

hey! Why e? “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

When in doubt.... pick b... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity." "Life is to short not to be kinky"Don't ask, I didn't say any of that...except one.. guess which!

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

but definitely not c Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

good point Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

yes... Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Mirror mirror on the wall, what is the best letter of them all? Bill DuschBil'Per Car'SetPresident of BGIMember of the Paladins

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Mirror Mirror on the wallTrue hope lies beyond the coastYou're a damned kind can't you seeThat tomorrow bears insanityor if we want to be Helloweeny about it...Mirror Mirror on the wallWho's the sickest one of all?Mirror Mirror, split in twoLook at me. Who are you? Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

If I were a mirror, a. “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

mmm...My Own Savior, by Iced Earth. Despite its very angry (and suicidal) lyrical subject, this thrashy song is actually one of my favorites by that band... Why am I posting it here? I dunno. Can you tell me why not?------------------------------------------My only comfort is in death...My only solace, my dying breath...For release, I have prayed...Thrown past life, not afraid...Life's a bitch, life's a whore!!Nothing less, nothing more!!There is nothing she would do for me!!I WILL END THIS SUFFERING!!!Existence of one man...Hatred with no end!!!My madness, my sadness...I am my own savior...My madness, my sadness...I am my own savior...The voices are calling... Out of this life, I'm falling...There is one choice, that I see...In raging flames, The Dark One waits!!!Existence of one man...Hatred with no end!!My madness, my sadness...I am my own savior...My madness, my sadness...I am my own savior...-------------------------------------- Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

That and Dracula are the only ones I have by them. “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Dracula is an excellent song. Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

Where are my pants walking off to? Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

IstanbulNot ConstantinopleWhy did Constantinople get the works?That's nobody's business but the Turks. Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

I thought it was a good song too.If it's nobody's business but the Turks, I could ask that Turkish friend of mine... “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Kaiser Metzler I

But since it's only their bussiness.. he won't tell you... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

I doubt that “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Kaiser Metzler I

can you be so sure? Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

I've known him since first grade... “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Well, you're welcome to try. Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

well how do you know then? “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Kaiser Metzler I

KNow what? Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

Constantinople... “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

no, IstanbulConstantinople got the works Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

I'm confused... “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Nick the Yardistani

Post by Nick the Yardistani »

YES! I am the only one to pick "c"! I feel special! What country are we in again?

Nick the Yardistani

Post by Nick the Yardistani »

Maybe we should vote on which we should recognize: Istanbul or Constantinople.-Nick What country are we in again?

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! YOU CHOSE C!!!!!!!!!*dies**undies*you're on my ICQ list... well.... Yardistan is partly in Stjepan's backyard, partly in my basement, partly in some other places... but mainly in the US “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Kaiser Metzler I

Nick himself is a Yardistani holding...hehe Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

I was thinking more in the terms of territory... although he might be considered walking "territory"... “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Return to “County of Yardistan”