SMALLER Donation

Moderator: Gman Russell

Stjepan Aracic

Re: SMALLER Donation

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Our Evil Spreads! Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

dStryker

SMALLER Donation

Post by dStryker »

the stuff on my computer desk:1 plastic cup2 napkinsmany cookie crumbs1 broken protractor4 quarters1 pencil3 clocks (EST, PST, and GMT)1 empty cup of caldo1 sheet of scrap paper1 almost empty pop can5 pages of band camp registration shitlots of stuff behind one of the clocks “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

Now I really need to update that page.. Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

....yes... Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

add a cup of rice porridge... and another pencil... and some homework... “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Return to “County of Yardistan”