New Additions

Moderator: Gman Russell

Kaiser Metzler I

Re: New Additions

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

Have I missed anything? Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Kaiser Metzler I

New Additions

1 government building23 chairs4 tables1 water cooler12 pens1 crate of oranges1 funnel1 Matt Duetch(sp)43 bottles12 boxes of paperclips1 Lukedu's lil sister2 things of yeast1 tank1 tapfer1 coup1 secret military plans1 Golden statue of somethng or other1 jeep1 tv1 cd player1 box of "incence"1 car1 box of cookies1 Assassinite 1 Phone1 stapler1 set, stone tablets of Julian calendar for past 2000 years (smashed)1 FIOJ Military1 Windows 98 CD-ROM Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."Edited by: Kaiser Metzler I at: 4/17/01 8:14:00 pm

Sir Iain de Vembria

Post by Sir Iain de Vembria »

1 "incence"1 car1 box of cookiesand wasn't there a phone that came with the tv? Sir IainDuke of Vilnu in the Empire of New Bruges, Knight-Councillor of Vembria in the Barony of Treesia & Fabon,Citizen and Minister of Terra Firma, a state of the Alterian FederationThe world will be saved by Beauty - DostoevskyEdited by: Sir Iain de Vembria at: 4/16/01 1:16:48 am

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

1 Assassinite Diplomacy is the art of getting what you want.

PrinceEdwardI

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

1 stapler1 set, stone tablets of Julian calendar for past 2000 years (smashed)from yours truly -Edward I, PoM

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

That wasn't nice either... Diplomacy is the art of getting what you want.

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

*checks back yard*Damn, my yard isn't filthy enough. Perhaps you should annex this Windows 98 CD-ROM?

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

How we annex both the cd-rom and your yard? We can make it filthy for ya.... Diplomacy is the art of getting what you want.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

The FIoJ Military is taking all of that back. Steal your own stuff! Bill DuschPresident of BGIProud Citizen of the FIoJ!!

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

*steals the FIoJ military*Love your title. Diplomacy is the art of getting what you want.

Jason Steffke

Post by Jason Steffke »

*FIoJ special forces grab stuff and run. They recover 13 chairs and, oddly enough, the door to UEC's house.* Jason Steffke (aka Jasonian)Proud citizen of the FIoJ

PrinceEdwardI

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

General Note:All items but the stapler donated by myself were Machiavellian and not Jasonian property. As such, they remain.The stapler I formally return, with a complimentary refill -Edward I, PoM

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Maybe we should abandon all these claims and forcibly take over some Pacific Island with a population of 35... So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

Like which island? Diplomacy is the art of getting what you want.

Kaiser Metzler I

*takes back the chairs and door to his house**steals Jasonian's hat..* Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

The Jasonian 1st Airborne has arrived!*steals UEC's pants* [I'm not wareing any to be stolen]*takes back Matt* [you want him back?]*Jasonian special forces kill Lukedu's little sister* [You killed a 10 year old]*takes back Assassinite* [you can have him]*liberates the FIoJ Military* [I don't think so biatch]*kills Tomislav* [we'll just strike this...]*steals the remnents of Istvansitan* [there is not RoI to be stolen]*steals Shireroth* [...riiiigiht] Bill DuschPresident of BGIProud Citizen of the FIoJ!!Edited by: Kaiser Metzler I at: 4/21/01 10:15:39 pm

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

There's no such thing as the Jasonian 1st Airborne! “Say to yourself in the early morning: I shall meet today inquisitive, ungrateful, violent, treacherous, envious, uncharitable men.” - Marcus Aurelius

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

I protest! I can't be killed! I live forever!(Why are many still calling me tomislav, that was back when I actually cared about relative anonymity, and could be confusing to others) So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Tomislav: Because around then everybody got used to calling you Tomislav. I am just happy if I'm called LightEning, because everybody still does so at Apolyton (where I have to care about relative anonymity... well, not really, but everybody else does. Here almost everybody uses real names) The lurker above

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

And I'm still called Squid and Kaiser Metzler's still called UEC and Jason Steffke's still called Jasonian and so on.

PrinceEdwardI

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

...and I still annoy UEC by calling him Trantor dearest...and some fool called me KhanMan the other day... -Edward I, PaAGoM

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

All that is true, but the confusing thing about is that unlike in those examples, both Tomislav and Stjepan are actual names and not just creative logins.Ah well...I guess if anyone in the future would be confused it would be simple enough to explain it. So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

Well everyone calls Bill Bill... “Say to yourself in the early morning: I shall meet today inquisitive, ungrateful, violent, treacherous, envious, uncharitable men.” - Marcus Aurelius

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

That's because Bill is Bill So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

dStryker: Except Bill himself, as he calls himself Bill3000.BTW, who is this real Tomislav Trpimirovic then? One of your relatives, or? The lurker above

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

I think he's a king from the Middle Ages or something... “Say to yourself in the early morning: I shall meet today inquisitive, ungrateful, violent, treacherous, envious, uncharitable men.” - Marcus Aurelius

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

He was a King of Croatia in the 10th century.Very short reign, starting in 925, ending in 928 (even though he was Prince of Dalmatia for several years earlier too). He's important because he united Dalmatia and Pannonia into a single Croatian Kingdom, ended Hungarian invasions for nearly a century, and defeated the Bulgarian Empire which was comparable (if not exceeding) in strength to the Byzantine Empire.He also involved himself in a conflict between Rome and the Church in Croatia. Fun stuff. So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

... Right. So my guess was close enough . The lurker above

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

Ah, for the simple days of conquest and pillaging of the Great Khan, Rus and Tomislav. Can't happen today of course. Although I wonder what history will be like in a thousand years time. *wonders* Probably depressingly accurate Eoin Dornan I of the Barony of Treesia and Fabon Ever hear of Treesia? That was going to be you!-Eoin Dornan Hey leave him alone! It's not his fault he's an unstoppable killing machine!-Leela Oh, there's going to be a lot of trouble about this-Neville Chamberlain, the day WWII broke out

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

The good old times...Leading a horde of hard riding Tartars in search of conquest for the hell of it! Nothing quite like it. The way the future turns won't matter to me because no matter what it will be like, it won't compare to the past. So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

Return to “County of Yardistan”