As darkness settles...

Moderator: Gman Russell

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: Not like it had anything to do with this thread, but...

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I think I understand...but...she's doing better now...i wouldn't have taken her back if she wasn't doing better...and I figure shit happens...in this case...A LOT of shit..but you really ought not to hold anything against her, dude...and you did help her out a lot...and I thank you for that... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Kaiser Mors III

Re: Not like it had anything to do with this thread, but...

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

I know.. but between her and Melissa.. alot of stuff still bothers me... If you really wanna know.. ask.. you might already know... anyhoo.. yeaeh... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “County of Yardistan”