Reasserting control over Yardistan...

Moderator: Gman Russell

Bill3000

Re: Reasserting control over Yardistan...

Post by Bill3000 »

Give me back my brother! Bill DuschPresident of BGIMember of the Paladins

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Well, The Enigmatic Spirit by Vintersorg.Great songAnd yes, VIKING METAL RULES!!!! Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

metalhead I'll go looking for that song... “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

I'm not the only one! Our power grows!!!! Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

I know have that whole album... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity." "Life is to short not to be kinky"Don't ask, I didn't say any of that...except one.. guess which!

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Soon we shall save the world from the foul grip of pop divas, boy bands, rap, nu 'metal', and techno!!!Mwahahaha!!!May the strength of ManowarAnd the courage of Biff Byford be with us!(well...actually, I don't really like Manowar...cheesier than a cheeseburger and kinda boring...oh well ...) Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

HAM IS GOOD.. sorry.. Vintersorg!!!! Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity." "Life is to short not to be kinky"Don't ask, I didn't say any of that...except one.. guess which!

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

whoohoo!In heaven I am a WILD OX!!!!On Earth, I AM A LION!!!!YEAH!!!!::Headbangs:: Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

I'm tired... “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Kaiser Metzler I

listen to vintersorg.. they can fix that... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity." "Life is to short not to be kinky"Don't ask, I didn't say any of that...except one.. guess which!

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Yes, especially when you play the swedish tracks really loud Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

1 more convert to BG.... and more to come.. Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity." "Life is to short not to be kinky"Don't ask, I didn't say any of that...except one.. guess which!

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

I only managed to get 1 (one) person into BG in my school...I feel inadaquete Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

well. you got 2 over here me and lukedu.. I've gotten two more from there.. so.. from you'r seed... dirrectly or indirrectly.. you've made 4 converts over here... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity." "Life is to short not to be kinky"Don't ask, I didn't say any of that...except one.. guess which!

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

that is a way of seeing it, but just in my own town I've had no luck Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

oh well.. their loss.... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity." "Life is to short not to be kinky"Don't ask, I didn't say any of that...except one.. guess which!

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

exactly! Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

Now.. where are my pants? Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity." "Life is to short not to be kinky"Don't ask, I didn't say any of that...except one.. guess which!

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

mmm...Iced Earth...Horror Show...yay! Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

I should look into iced earth.... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity." "Life is to short not to be kinky"Don't ask, I didn't say any of that...except one.. guess which!

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

They are goodImagine a cross between Iron Maiden and Metallica and you're about halfway to what their sound is. They're best guitarwork (fucking heavy and fast riffs) are on the first three albums (Iced Earth, Night of the Stormrider, and Burnt Offerings) but before they picked up Matt Barlow for Burnt Offerings they had pretty bad vocalists.Fortunately, Matt is an amazing vocalist. One of my favorite, deep, ballsy, and emotional voice. He sings it like he means it!Anyway, the guitarwork gets simplified around The Dark Saga, but the melodies are probably catchier. Something Wicked This Way Comes is a roller coaster kind of (track 1: Thrash, track 2: ballad, track 3: thrash, track 4: ballad) but definitely really good.The newest one, Horror Show has a dark atmosphere, and is melodic, but it still has ass kicking riffs as always. Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

ok... gime the tracks to there best album.. if you didnt' already..hehe I'll get them tonghit Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity." "Life is to short not to be kinky"Don't ask, I didn't say any of that...except one.. guess which!

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

that depends on your preference.Vicious guitar work, awesome vocals, melody, etcNight of the Stormrider and Burnt Offerings are great for guitarwork. The Dark Saga is good with vocals but the songs are simpler in structure, Something Wicked is pretty varied...maybe a little bit too varied, and Horror Show is probably the most melodic, but it also is infused with a very very dark vibe. Just read some of these lyrics from track 2: DamienSo the beast resides in meDeep down I always knewI never really did fit inSo diverse from all of youLet him who comprehendsKnow the number of the beastIt's a number of a manA number just for meAs the boy becomes a manFather's minions pave the waySet in motion now, ArmageddonFinal conflict, end of daysI embrace the hounds of hellAnd the power they obligeFor the task that lies aheadThe Nazarene I'll crucifyThey'll see the raptures of our kingdomThey'll see the truth to mankindI'll show what Hell truly isThe monotony of their livesWhen the Jews return to ZionAnd a comet fills the skyThe Holy Roman Empire RisesAnd you and I must dieFrom the Eternal Sea he risesCreating armies on either shoreSetting man against his brotherUntil man exists no moreNow Disciples of the watchSee your Prince of Darkness riseThrough famine and destructionThe Four Horsemen at my sideI demand a victoryI demand a sacrificeOr spend all eternityIn the flaccid gut of Christ Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

oompa lumpa gumpa SHAAARED!or at least that what it sounds like this guy in vintersorg is singing.. I now have 34 of there songs in adition to that one album... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity." "Life is to short not to be kinky"Don't ask, I didn't say any of that...except one.. guess which!

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

That is more than I have!!!I'll probably get the next album coming out soon. It has a fucked up name though.Visions From the Spiral Generator Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

I find that highly amusing.... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity." "Life is to short not to be kinky"Don't ask, I didn't say any of that...except one.. guess which!

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

It will be very nice. I assure you Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

goodo!!!! Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity." "Life is to short not to be kinky"Don't ask, I didn't say any of that...except one.. guess which!

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Mwahaha..soon Swedish Folk/Black Metal will take over the world!...oh...um...well...maybe some day Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

You! Conspiring with the Swedes! “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Return to “County of Yardistan”