Does Anyone....

Moderator: Gman Russell

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: Evanescence

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Rolling Stone refered to Evanescence as Goth-rock. I laughed.(goddamn...i'm starting to sound like FHL)...For good classic rock, one need not look farther than the cynicism of Jethro Tull...heh... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

I like Evanessence. I don't really limit myself to only certain types of rock...if I listen to it and like it...then cool! I will pretty much listen to anything....but it doesn't necessarily mean that I will like *all* of it.. Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Gryphon Avocatio

I like them too. I just think it's funny they would be called goth-rock. Obviously the writer of the article has never heard goth-rock. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Welcome to Yardistan, Eggman. My name Is Gman Russell.*bows*I am the Baron of Amity and Mirioth, a barony under Yardistan.and if Yardistan was one screwed up family, i'd be the rebelious teen. *laughs*and yes Nick, you are sounding like FHL... getting all picky about what genre they should be called... though i'm probably that way with grunge, punk, and jazz so I can't really point the finger... just try to keep it to a minimum.

Gryphon Avocatio

I have to make up for our owner not being here... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Oh yeah.. He owns this place. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Yep...I miss that guy...though he tends to be out of Micronations more than he is in...NP: Dream Theater "Honor Thy Father" -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

the owner? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Gryphon Avocatio

Stjepan Aracic (now For Her Light) donated a chunk of his backyard to Shireroth many years ago, even before I was around. Erik in recognition of the terretorial donation placed Stjepan in control of that land as the owner. It was dubbed Yardistan as a joke....NP: In Flames "Jester Script Transfigured" -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

ah yes, i remember now "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

I'm a baron in FHL's back yard!

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

Something to that effect... actually, it's only five square inches of it, isn't it? Zirandorthel, however, donated his whole yard. Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Lets not get into who was first or who gave the most ok? That only leads to squabling!

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

My yard is getting excavated at the moment, all the childhood places like the Old Wall and the Black Fence are getting thrown up. I recall donating a tree, though, but since that has been cut down, its spirit and soul have therefore transferred to the YAC. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Gryphon Avocatio

I donated the tree house in my backyard...and my little brother...and then myself...np: Thyfing "Draugs Harg" -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

I allways wanted a tree house... darnit I want a treehouse! *laughs*

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

I'd give you one...but I can't...YAC policynp: Agathodaimon "Tristetea Vehementa" Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Return to “County of Yardistan”