Moderator: Gman Russell

TheEggman

Does Anyone....

Post by TheEggman »

Does anyone else like music?

Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Re: Does Anyone....

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

Love music..what do you like? Any of the classic rock...? Floyd? Zepplin? Hooker? Etc... The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

TheEggman

Well...

Post by TheEggman »

I actually dislike most classic rock. I like pop, dance, some rap and modern rock.

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: Well...

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

And /\/\étå£ if I have anything to do with it! \m/Good Eggman, I am the Lord Governor of this fine land. Allow me to be the first to greet thee hither in Yardistan. How dost thou do? -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

TheEggman

Governor

Post by TheEggman »

I douest well, my leige. I am honoured to meet thou.

david northworthy beckfor

Re: Governor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

make ma funk the P-Funk! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Gryphon Avocatio

that would be David. He's not Yardistani, but he should be, mostly for his lack of coherency and general wackiness.We used to be an anarchy, but now we are like a smaller version of the whole nation. We are probably teh wackiest and most bizarre duchy...we have historically rebelled against the Kaiser or whatever powers were above us...we have a habbit of causing problems,,,though not too recently... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Davids mine, back off I never thought I'd say that.... And yes, music is good

lol!maybe you could make me an honery yadistani?I would have joined Yadistan, only joining a rebal force dont would not look good on my CV (resume, if you a a yank) when I am approached by the powers that be to hire me for the any high up job "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

TheEggman

Yarrr

Post by TheEggman »

Yarrrr, I see.....What are ye then?

Re: Yarrr

I am MEI am in lothlaria "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

TheEggman

Yarr

Post by TheEggman »

Yarr, I see.....

Mattlore Devious

Re: Yarr

Hes mine, MuaHaHaHaHaHa....

Gryphon Avocatio

Rebelions? Not getting you into high positions? Check the kaisers court, good friend...i believe you are mistaken... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Wow..Mattlore is laying claim to David..everyone else back off...*laughs* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

So.. Gonna rebel against yourself Nick when you get the throne?I like Metal, Rock, Classic Rock, Progressive Rock, Blues, Jazz, classical, Ska, Punk(live only) and anything odd that catches my fansy.. VIOLINS! I like Violins! and.. yeah...I can Tolerate.. Country and err... that's about it...I hate, Pop, Rap, "Nu-Metal"(as it is NOT metal...) and death-metal.. or whatever it is called when all they do is growl...(though I do commend the singers...growlers... Cause *I* can't do that..hehe). Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Thrash sometimes incorporates growling...maybe all the time (i'm not sure). Black and Death both contain growling. Black is my preference...although Gothenburg (Melodic Death Metal) is really good too...Yay for In Flames!I like just about anything that isn't rap/hip-hop/pop/r&b. I can stand country sometimes, i like classic rock and metal and hard rock and all that...though I a lot of the newer rock stuff that's been coming out is shit....Nu metal's a Joke, i think...black metal and power metal are the best...and female vocals are cool with me...symphonic stuff with harpsichords...good as well...any metal with decent classical infusion is good...and metal covers of old songs...and cellos : NP Apocalyptica "Domination" -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Kaiser Mors III

I don't tend to like female vocals.. but that's just cause most of it I hear from pop and don't tend to liek it.. though lately I have been coming accross good femal vocals.. NightWish... *drools..* I love Operatic Progressive Metal....np: "Shup up and Dance" Aerosmith. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Mattlore Devious

Yay...I'm listening to In Flames atm...

TheEggman

Yarr

Post by TheEggman »

I can't stand most country or classic rock...

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

/me is currently listening to Pink Floyd's A Saucerful of Secrets the studio version)Psychedelic music is the fuel of an active mind... I spend my days enjoying the minty taste that surrounds Erik.

Kaiser Mors III

I was listening to the yesterday... Make sure though... to Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

The singer for Evanesence sounds good...and Dark Moor's singer is good too (both females). I like pink floyd...but I never listen to do it...I'm not a huge fan of the Psychadelic music, i'm more or less a metal head these days with intermittant Jethro Tull (who was once accidentally nominated for best heavy metal album), Led Zeppelin, The Who and Kila (:P).np: Marilyn Manson "The Love Song" -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Kaiser Mors III

Only Early Pink Floyd is Psychodelic... Later stuff.. is coooooool.. The Wall.. Dark Side...ect.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

OMG!I just accidently downloaded a song I have not heard for centuries!ring ring ring by de-la-soul!I absolutly love this song! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

NP: Pink Floyd - Pow R Toc HI haven't listened to Dark Side of the Moon or The Wall for... well, OK, not ages, but anyway, I don't listen to them much anymore. I used to, yes, especially The Wall... but nowadays it's mostly The Piper at the Gates of Dawn, Relics, A Saucerful of Secrets, Ummagumma, Atom Heart Mother, etc. for me. Syd Barret probably is some kind of a divine being... I spend my days enjoying the minty taste that surrounds Erik.

TheEggman

Evanescence

Post by TheEggman »

I like Evanescence....

Mattlore Devious

Re: Evanescence

meh, they're overated...wanna be goth's

bah, does it matter what they want to be?I think there ok "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Mors III

Pink Floyd owns all!..hehehe Ummagma...whatever... and Atomic Heart Mother are the 2 Floyds albums I DON"T have.. and it makes me sad... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “County of Yardistan”