YArdistani color REvolt!

Moderator: Gman Russell

Stjepan Aracic

Re: YArdistani color REvolt!

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

YES!!! Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

. “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

Are we offending you? Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

not really... “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Kaiser Metzler I

Well.. if I am even a lil i'm sorry... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

no need to be sorry “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Kaiser Metzler I

ok Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Judaism actually has similar rules for books as DStryker does. In fact, with religious books, you're technically supposed to bury them in a special book graveyard when you're done, rather than just throw them out. I try to fgollow most of the rules myself (though not that one) out of respect for books rather than religious reasons. But I agree with UEC that this is a special case. "The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time. " - George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

I have never thrown a book away. All of my rules are out of respect for books, though I would be even more careful with religious books, although since we don't have any in my house it doesn't really matter... I might be religious, but my house is completely religious-book-free, and I prefer keeping it that way.but I am merciless with workbooks... they aren't books, but compressed homework... “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.Edited by: dStryker  at: 9/4/01 4:00:53 am

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Hehe...in Latin club, one of our traditions is to hold a bonfire out of last year's workbooks. "The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time. " - George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

My friends and I do that with our homework...all of it, from that whole damn year. Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

WE had plans to do that... but we never held the NEEish injuisition... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Our Finnish teacher has told that she always puts so much markings and stuff on her books that they're all messy...I use the same rules for books as you guys do, BTW; Especially library books are holy and not to be messed with, after all, somebody will read it after me. The books that I have bought or got as a present (hmm... let's see... at least A Brief History of Time and the Meme Machine...) are holy, too, but I am willing to put markings into them if I really want to. I rarely mess even textbooks, though if I find something REALLY interesting I will fold the page so that I will find it easily later.Hmm... my posts make less and less sense all the time. I think I should get some professional help... Thus spoke a madman.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I suppose if one burned the textbooks in proper ceremony, it would be like retireing a flag or such...

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

But.... err... yeah.. proly...hehe Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Blow em up!! @#%$ ceremonies! NickThe Wandering Yardistani BardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ism I am just a new boy, / Stranger in this town. / Where are all the good times? / Who's gonna / how this stranger around? / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl. / Will some cold woman in this desert land / Make me feel like a real man? / Take this rock and roll refugee / Oooh, baby set me free. / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl.

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Dan and I tried that.... DS was there..... It didn't work.... Bad Fuse... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Fax Malysus

Post by Fax Malysus »

Talk about a blast from the past! My god is this thread old! -Fax MalysusNEWS Editor-In-ChiefPolitioSolomirathius of DelvenusModerator of the Delvenus Conventionpub37.ezboard.com/brepublicofdelvenus

Return to “County of Yardistan”