From Fax: an Apology

Moderator: Gman Russell

Fax Celestis II

From Fax: an Apology

Post by Fax Celestis II »

Listen, I don't really ever mean to ridicule Yardistan. I'm sure its' a wonderful loving place, but (like most idiots out there) I make fun of what I don't understand. I hope you'll accept my apology for all of the times I've ridiculed Yardistan, and I shall attempt to not do so quite so often or so bitingly in the future. The Kaiser Is Death! Long Live The Kaiser!

Nick the Yardistani

re: From Fax: an Apology

Post by Nick the Yardistani »

Apology accepted...you're fortunate...most people wouldn't get off so easy *thinks of the Whit Rebellion*

Scott Alexander

Re: From Fax: an Apology

Post by Scott Alexander »

Don't worry, no one understands Yardistan. Even the Yardistanis. And you're going to have to do a lot of ridiculing to be more sarcastic and cynical than I am, and they haven't kicked me out yet. "The Internet is so big, so powerful, and so pointless that it can act as a complete substitute for life."- Andrew Brown

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

*armed Guards approach Scott* Kaiser Mortis Mercator IFeel The Power Of My Sword...

Nick the Yardistani

Post by Nick the Yardistani »

But Scott's sarcasm's always appreciated...and ne'r directed towards us :P NickThe Wandering YardistaniBardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ismI am just a new boy, / Stranger in this town. / Where are all the good times? / Who's gonna / how this stranger around? / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl. / Will some cold woman in this desert land / Make me feel like a real man? / Take this rock and roll refugee / Oooh, baby set me free. / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl.

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Still..hehehehe Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Get your paws off of the Squid! NickThe Wandering Yardistani BardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ism I am just a new boy, / Stranger in this town. / Where are all the good times? / Who's gonna / how this stranger around? / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl. / Will some cold woman in this desert land / Make me feel like a real man? / Take this rock and roll refugee / Oooh, baby set me free. / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl.

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

I have paws? Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Return to “County of Yardistan”