BIGGER Donation

Moderator: Gman Russell

Ryan

BIGGER Donation

Post by Ryan »

I hereby designate fifty (50) square feet of my backyard as Yardistan. Not much considering I live on 4 acres... Anyhoo, it is now legal territory of the Yardistani army.We need a flag, so I can raise it up on the pole I have down there and take a pic for all you guys. Ryan D. CarusoPresident-General of the Nautilus Free StateICQ # 73438757The Last Hellspawn

CINC Patrick

Re: BIGGER Donation

Post by CINC Patrick »

Thats cool, would be interesting to put on the website. -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareLogos, Republic of ShirerothProfessor, University ItaliaBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

I need to update the claims page.. and Stephen is working on a flag last I heard.. Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

I was working on a flag, but something went wrong with it Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Did it vex? Thus spoke a madman.

Return to “County of Yardistan”