Believe in Nothing...

Moderator: Gman Russell

Stjepan Aracic

Believe in Nothing...

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Into a strange new world, into the after...All your tears, might find you've fallen too far...Take another look, take another ride...Can't we make them leave the hate behind...And I Still Believe in Nothing!!!Will we ever see the shape of tomorrow?!!Into the empty storm, into the formlessLoss of hope, where we can forget the gameAnd I Still Believe in Nothing!!!Will we ever see the cure for our sorrow?!Nothing is sacred when no one is saved!!Nothing's forever so count your days!!Nothing is final and no one is real!!Pray for tomorrow and find you're empty still...Nothing......-Nevermore-Dead Heart in a Dead World Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...Edited by: Stjepan Aracic at: 9/8/01 8:29:32 am

Kaiser Metzler I

Re: Believe in Nothing...

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

I sence Nihilism... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

With a name like Believe in Nothing, how could it not be nihilistic?But it's actually a ballad...and despite the lyrics, is majestic and beautiful...Great melody...Warrel Dane kicks ass Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

ok then.... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Return to “County of Yardistan”