Sigh

Moderator: Gman Russell

Kaiser Metzler I

Re: Sigh

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

I had something like that... kept getting ear infections.. then puberty fixed that... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity." "Life is to short not to be kinky"Don't ask, I didn't say any of that...except one.. guess which!

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

I hope that will happen to me, and I'll never need tubes ever again after this one. I hate operations. Bill DuschPresident of BGIMember of the Paladins

Bill3000

Sigh

Post by Bill3000 »

Come September 20th, I have to go get an operation to put tubes in my ear.I have a minor hearing loss, and that's because of the fluid in my ear. If I don't have tubes soon, then that hearing loss will be permanent. :(This is.... my 5th pair of tubes I think, but I'm still afraid of going on the operating table. I always get naucious from the sleeping gas and IV, and I'm just afraid a bit...And when I do get my tubes, I can't go in my pool without ear plugs, and even with them on, I can't dive underwater like I always do. Also, it will be harder to take a shower or bath because there is a chance the water will go in my ear and make my ears hurt really bad. :(I hope this fluid in my ears will go away soon.... I've had ear problems since I was a couple months old. Bill DuschPresident of BGIMember of the Paladins

Assassinite

Post by Assassinite »

I have a permanent minor hearing loss. Now I can't even hear when someone whispers and can't hear from very far away. Heck, I can barely hear the people in front of me. :( Only reason I can hear you is because you have a loud high pitch voice :p Free Assassination service! Just give a valid Name, Country, City, Phone Number, and Address of the person. Sign up for our service now and you'll receive a free Brainsucking Pineapple!!

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Well...I have poor hearing...but this time it's my own fault Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

The music do it? Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

It probably didn't help, but actually my hearing started getting more muffled when I was really small...it actually seems to be getting better these days though Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

hmm I can hear REALLLLY high pitched things... and LOOOOOW... but the middle is a tad fuzzy... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

I have a tendency to get people's speech garbled up... what someone says to me sounds like something completely different. But it only occurs when either I don't pay much attention to what they're saying or when there's a lot of other noise going on. If you've heard those Sprint PCS ads it's a bit like that for me. I remember from some book that a woman thought "a girl with kaleidoscope eyes" becomes "a girl with colitis goes by". I think there's a term for it... “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.Edited by: dStryker  at: 9/7/01 5:42:16 pm

Kaiser Metzler I

hmmm.. we are all hearing impaired.. nice lil statistic.. Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Return to “County of Yardistan”