Reasserting control over Yardistan...

Moderator: Gman Russell

Stjepan Aracic

Reasserting control over Yardistan...

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

...hmm...that was easy...Now with those renegades in the Barony of Treesia and Fabon cut off from their support base, it is only a matter of time before their power erodes... Be true to yourself. Never sacrifice your spirit to the Satan called 'We'.So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

Ari Rahikkala

Re: Reasserting control over Yardistan...

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Yes... And the Forrest of Gump and Magic Squirrels shall be annexed! DGS is dead, long live DGS!-- this is a fixed sig --

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

But we must save the magic squirrels from the Swedes!

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

I doubt the Swedes could even come to these lands, let alone the Forest of Gump and Magic Squirrels. But we must find the second magic squirrel... once the first one dies of course “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Ari Rahikkala

Re: STuff

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

No. You do remember well that even you are beginning to be tainted by the influence of the Swedes... The Forrest needs to be annexed!

Vizier Tahmaseb

Re: STuff

Post by Vizier Tahmaseb »

I strongly support annexing the squirrels! The Swedes deserve no mercy! Tahmaseb FarshbafVizier of Foreign AffairsSatrap of ParestanKingdom of Babkhahttp://www.babkha.org

Ari Rahikkala

Re: Reasserting control over Yardistan

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Words that are meant to be heared.

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

I own the Forrest... “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

And in ownership stuff, dStryker = SSPC, and with a little thought, SSPC=Rodina, so the Magic Squirrels are owned by a Fox in the end.

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

We all know full well that the Magic Squirrels should be rightfully free.(Goes back to feeling miserable over this Treesian mess)

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

But that means I'm Fox then...Of course the Magic Squirrels should be free. It is only the tyranny of the Swedes that prevent them from freedom.Oh, and dunno if you consider this foreign territory or whatever, but you're among friends here... “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

Looks like the RS is back in control of Yardistan... Rogue Paladin of the Order of NEE.Follower of Loki

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

It seems so indeed Be true to yourself. Never sacrifice your spirit to the Satan called 'We'.So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

Does this mean we get all the stuff YAC claimed? Rogue Paladin of the Order of NEE.Follower of Loki

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Well, since no one seems to want it back... Be true to yourself. Never sacrifice your spirit to the Satan called 'We'.So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

YAY!!!! Rogue Paladin of the Order of NEE.Follower of Loki

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

what do we do with Bill's brother? “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

ummm... makes him a fly swatter? Rogue Paladin of the Order of NEE.Follower of Loki

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

I've always wanted a hamster Be true to yourself. Never sacrifice your spirit to the Satan called 'We'.So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

I want a tree frog... Rogue Paladin of the Order of NEE.Follower of Loki

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

we'll make him both... and a slave as well... “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

...cool... Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

yes Rogue Paladin of the Order of NEE.Follower of Loki

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

what should his first job be? “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

get me some soda.. Rogue Paladin of the Order of NEE.Follower of Loki

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

what kind? “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

mwahahaha! I figured it out!All this is symptomatic for those,who've been baptized in fire.It is at least my thesis, so I want the spirit to speak.In heaven I am a wild ox!On Earth, I am a lion!A jester from hell,and the shadows almighty!The scientist of darkness,Older than the constellations!The mysterious jinx and,the error in heavens masterplan!!mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Yes!!! YES!!!!! Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...Edited by: Stjepan Aracic at: 8/22/01 8:40:40 pm

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

what song was that? “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Vintersorg!!!!Viking Metal rules!!!!! Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

... “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Return to “County of Yardistan”