Yardistani Flag Proposal

Moderator: Gman Russell

Ryan

Re: Yardistani Flag Proposal

Post by Ryan »

Oh, cut and paste the URL into your browser since GeoCities won't even allow you to link to em. Bloody jerks.... Ryan D. CarusoPresident-General of the Nautilus Free StateICQ # 73438757The Last Hellspawn

Ryan

Yardistani Flag Proposal

Post by Ryan »

I had a dream about this last night (don't laugh!) and this was the flag I envisioned. So I drew it and here it is.http://www.geocities.com/nfsnati...yardi2.gifThe green stripes represent the lawn of Stjepan and my backyards. The blue represents the sky. The shield represents a few things. In the top (chief) of the shield, the mountains represent Yardistan itself. In the lower right, the sun and red background represent Yardistan's links to Alexandros. In the lower left, the globe represents how Yardistan is linked to many places around the world.If noone likes it, that's fine. I was just toyin around with some ideas. If everyone likes it, then maybe we can use it.... Ryan D. CarusoPresident-General of the Nautilus Free StateICQ # 73438757The Last Hellspawn

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Works for me, but I don't have a backyard. I live on a mountain. Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Don't know if I'm correct, but don't you live in New Jersey or something? Bill DuschBil'Per Car'SetPresident of BGIMember of the Paladins"My friends, no matter how rough the road may be, we can and we will, never, never surrender to what is right." - Dan Quayle, in a speech to the Christian Coalition"The fundamental question is, 'Will I be a successful president when it comes to foreign policy?' I will be, but until I'm the president, it's going to be hard for me to verify that I think I'll be more effective." - George W. Bush

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

I thought Stjepan lived in Cali.... Tho I could be gravely mistaken on the matter....Anyhoo, it's official! The new flag has been accepted by the Grand Yardi himself!I shall now go pester UEC to put it on the forum like he did the Amity flag, which is cool. And tomorrow I will begin work on two real flags to fly over the 50 square feet of Yardistan in my backyard. Very cool. Very cool indeed. Ryan D. CarusoPresident-General of the Nautilus Free StateICQ # 73438757The Last HellspawnI am the Void, I am WarVoid!Citizen of the Baronry of Treesia and FabonCitizen of the Hegemony of AlexandrosMember of the PaladinsProud Member of the Labour PartyLeader of the Free Cimmeria Party!

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Yes, I live in New Jersey, the Land of The Sopranos, The Jersey Devil, and Bon Jovi.I also live in a rather unpleasantly hilly part of northern New Jersey. It is infact, no surprise that my town is actually the highest point in the county when one considers this... Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Hmm...I forgot the Garden State Parkway...And who could ever forget the beautiful town of Asbury Park, with its wonderful ocean front. It has earned the beautiful nicknames of "Sarajevo-by-the-sea" and the increasingly popular "Dead Zone"You gotta love Jersey... Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

I try to go to a medieval festival in Tuxedo Park every year, which is right near the Jersey border in NY.Ever been to that? Ryan D. CarusoPresident-General of the Nautilus Free StateICQ # 73438757The Last HellspawnI am the Void, I am WarVoid!Citizen of the Baronry of Treesia and FabonCitizen of the Hegemony of AlexandrosMember of the PaladinsProud Member of the Labour PartyLeader of the Free Cimmeria Party!

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

No, I've actually never heard of it? Which region is it near?Hmmm...just remembered not everyone is familiar with New Jersey regional names...so...nevermindDriving at 55 mph in a residential area is fun...Why was I doing 55 in a 25 mile area you ask?Why, because this is New Jersey, I got beeped at for going 40... Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...Edited by: Stjepan Aracic at: 9/1/01 11:18:16 pm

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

It's near Passaic and Bergen. Ryan D. CarusoPresident-General of the Nautilus Free StateICQ # 73438757The Last HellspawnI am the Void, I am WarVoid!Citizen of the Baronry of Treesia and FabonCitizen of the Hegemony of AlexandrosMember of the PaladinsProud Member of the Labour PartyLeader of the Free Cimmeria Party!

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

hmm...not terribly far......I dunno... Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...Edited by: Stjepan Aracic at: 9/3/01 4:01:01 pm

Return to “County of Yardistan”