New Additions

Moderator: Gman Russell

Funky Wombat

Re: New Additions

Post by Funky Wombat »

Unless this Bush-China confrontation ends in him facing the People's United Republican army clad in nothing but a bandana, I'd say I'd remember that Eoin Dornan I of the Barony of Treesia and Fabon Ever hear of Treesia? That was going to be you!-Eoin Dornan Hey leave him alone! It's not his fault he's an unstoppable killing machine!-Leela Oh, there's going to be a lot of trouble about this-Neville Chamberlain, the day WWII broke out

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

That would definitley be memorable although I don't think I would want to watch it So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

Yeah, all those tanks would be nothing against a rabid hillbilly president. Eoin Dornan I of the Barony of Treesia and Fabon Ever hear of Treesia? That was going to be you!-Eoin Dornan Hey leave him alone! It's not his fault he's an unstoppable killing machine!-Leela Oh, there's going to be a lot of trouble about this-Neville Chamberlain, the day WWII broke out

Return to “County of Yardistan”