I do hereby declare...

Moderator: Gman Russell

Kaiser Metzler I

Re: I do hereby declare...

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

I'll allow this... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Stjepan Aracic

I do hereby declare...

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

...the national activity of Yardistan to be binge drinking!(Insert disclaimer here) So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

The Republic of Shireroth, and the local government, if there is any, of the area known as Yardistan, not including any macronational entities also known as Yardistan, excluding those previously specified areas annexed, claimed, or otherwise conjoined with the area known as Yardistan while assuming a prior written knowledge of claim under the Republic of Shireroth, shall not be responsible for any consequences resulting in disorderly behavior and/or the consequences of activities that require or necessitate any inordinate amount of substances, whether legal or illegal, with an inordinate amount defined as necessary by the appropriate law enforcement officers using legal methods approved for use within the Republic of Shireroth and any or all of its lands claimed, whether micronational or macronational, excluding those areas which do not fall under the expressed jurisdiction of the Republic of Shireroth. Diplomacy is the art of getting what you want.

Kaiser Metzler I

Nice Disclaimer.... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

Yep... one sentence long.... Diplomacy is the art of getting what you want.

Kaiser Metzler I

Quite a sentance... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

But do you understand what it's saying? Diplomacy is the art of getting what you want.

Kaiser Metzler I

I would like to think I am able to understand it...And I am... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

It says that people who indulge in lots of narcotics and alchohol and stuff can't be prosecuted under Shirerothian law. Although a lot of it is just the saem thing over and over again. Eoin Dornan I of the Barony of Treesia and Fabon Ever hear of Treesia? That was going to be you!-Eoin Dornan Hey leave him alone! It's not his fault he's an unstoppable killing machine!-Leela Oh, there's going to be a lot of trouble about this-Neville Chamberlain, the day WWII broke out

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

The idea is to make it as long as possible while keeping at least some idea of what's being said... Diplomacy is the art of getting what you want.

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

"The idea is to make it as long as possible while keeping at least some idea of what's being said... "Thats what law is all about. So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

Kaiser Metzler I

So... Shireroth has no narcotics or alchohol laws... that works for me.. *goes to brew more Orange beer* Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Return to “County of Yardistan”