Heh, you actually made this thing?

Moderator: Gman Russell

Stjepan Aracic

Heh, you actually made this thing?

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

NT So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

Ari Rahikkala

Re: Heh, you actually made this thing?

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Hmm... now I can tell my friends that "I have sent a message to an area of five cents of the backyard of a guy called Aracic"... The lurker above

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Yes, and then they can stare at you and think "what the hell?" Free dirt for everyone! So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

I'll bring the carbinated slightly alchoholic orange juice! PARTY! Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Hell yeah! So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

MUAHAHHAIt's accually quite good... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Return to “County of Yardistan”