Microsanity terminates contract with Min. Info

Updates and expands the website, http://www.shireroth.org
mbasil

Microsanity terminates contract with Min. Info

Post by mbasil »

Microsanity Productions hereby terminates its contract with the Ministry of Information of Shireroth to provide news on its weekly radio program, Micronations Weekly. This was not an easy decision, but our production team found it would be difficult to provide fair and balanced news in light of the latest crisis. Perhaps after the status of the Ministry of Information improves in regards to two of our other clients, we may consider re-establishing a contract with Shireroth.

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

We were simply planning not to renew our contract, rather than break ours, but as you wish.
Former Dinarch of Antica
Former Citizen of Shireroth
Former Scourge of Micras

mbasil

Post by mbasil »

My apologies. I thought Shireroth broke its contract when it didn't send any news for last week or this week.

--Max Basil

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

An overall deadline for each week was never set. I asked one week and you said for that week to send it to you by X time. Speaking with Olorix, he said you never contacted him recently either. We thought the ball was in your court.
Former Dinarch of Antica
Former Citizen of Shireroth
Former Scourge of Micras

mbasil

re:

Post by mbasil »

You are right on that point, although for last weekend I shifted responsibility over to Aryeztur, a producer, due to the church class trip to Montgomery that I had to go on. Aryeztur... :archy

Return to “Ministry of Information”