I'd like some information, please

Updates and expands the website, http://www.shireroth.org
Zirandorthel

Re: I'd like some information, please

Post by Zirandorthel »

Everyone likes a little butt-kissing now and then, why not spread the love?I would assume our gracious Kaiser, since he holds the reins for the site, or perhaps whichever cosmonaut is in charge of Minfo at the moment...that's Moose, right? Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

*puckers up*oh Scott, Moose... pleeeeease ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

As long as we're on the subject, do Ministers end up with, well, Ministerial shireroth.org email accounts? Or is that just the Kaiser that gets that?

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

they DID way back in the day, but that's actually a good question. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

I'd like some information, please

Whose butt must I kiss in order to get an @shireroth.org email address? It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

I was never told how to manage website emails, but from what I've seen of other cpanels, you need to have administrative access to the site's control panel. AKA Be Erik. Scott knows more, though. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Erik hands out email addresses to those who donate to the site. Standard going rate is $10/email. I got mine from such a deal. Blindness Is A Blessing

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

And how, pray tell, do we transfer the funds? ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Snail mail is a good way. Blindness Is A Blessing

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

That's how I do it. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I still own the praetor at shireroth.org account, if the real Praetor wants it...perhaps I should ask her. Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Nah. You might as well get rid of it or something. At least I don't have any reason to keep it. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Is it possible that we open a Paypal account or something to that extent, so we can donate online instead of snail mail? Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismPissing off Micras, one nation at a timeProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

We have a Paypal account. Let me see if Erik can receive stuff from it.

Return to “Ministry of Information”