• Railway system map based on png map
  • ShireAir
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Jonas

Re: MiniInfo To-Do List

Post by Jonas »

We should add an important thing to the to-do list: creating a new, clear list of Imperial Decrees. I would take the Batavian list (made by Gustaaf) as example.
Yes, we currently have a page for the Decrees, but it takes too much space on the page. Just a list of the decrees, if its still active, the date on which it was approved and under whose Kaisership should do the trick. And ofcourse a link to the page with the decree.
It would give us a huge advantage: we will see much easier which rule is still valid and which isn't. :document
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Jonas wrote:It would give us a huge advantage: we will see much easier which rule is still valid and which isn't. :document
http://shireroth.org/shirewiki/Imperial_Code_of_Law does that, you know. It *doesn't* record which Kaiser gave which decree, but it *is* the up-to-date book of what's a rule and what isn't. It doesn't contain Imperial Orders and Proclamations, but then again it's sort of the point that they should be for the sort of stuff that you aren't *that* worried about archiving and indexing...
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Ari Rahikkala wrote: http://shireroth.org/shirewiki/Imperial_Code_of_Law does that, you know. It *doesn't* record which Kaiser gave which decree, but it *is* the up-to-date book of what's a rule and what isn't. It doesn't contain Imperial Orders and Proclamations, but then again it's sort of the point that they should be for the sort of stuff that you aren't *that* worried about archiving and indexing...
Hhmm, you have a point. The parts not included in the Code will probably have no real (political) influence on Imperial policies.
Nonetheless it's perhaps no bad idea to update the old Imperial Decreebook (in the style it is currently, so forget my proposal) to make it a bit easier to see who did the changes and when it happened.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Return to “Ministry of Information”