Request to the Minister

Updates and expands the website, http://www.shireroth.org
Santelran Rottsaa

Request to the Minister

Post by Santelran Rottsaa »

I wish to step down as Chancellor of the University. In my stead, I recommend the appointment of Thomas Gaudin. He has approached me with the intent to assist the University, and has plans for reform and development beyond any plans or actions I have enacted in my tenure with the institution, and it would be within the best interests of the University to allow him the powers of the Chancellorship with which to put into effect his ideas.

-Santelran Rottsaa
Libido-powered perversion, coming to your home at the speed of light.

The longer that the journey takes, the further down the road

"Well, as the saying goes with D&D, give players a fish, and they'll use it to club someone down. Teach a player to fish, and you'll have them showing up next session with a copy of The Complete Fisherman, trying to dual-wield vorpal fishing poles."

vasroe

Re: Request to the Minister

Post by vasroe »

Enjoy your retirement, Chancellor Emeritus. :)

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Resignation dutifully accepted, although I urge you to remain on the faculty of the university if you still maintain an interest assisting with it.

Sadly we lack a good educational institution within micronationalism.
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Santelran Rottsaa

Post by Santelran Rottsaa »

I will seek employment there as a professor, I suppose. I could probably find something to teach :)
Libido-powered perversion, coming to your home at the speed of light.

The longer that the journey takes, the further down the road

"Well, as the saying goes with D&D, give players a fish, and they'll use it to club someone down. Teach a player to fish, and you'll have them showing up next session with a copy of The Complete Fisherman, trying to dual-wield vorpal fishing poles."

Return to “Ministry of Information”