MiniInfo News Service: Demon Cult Found in Elwynn

Updates and expands the website, http://www.shireroth.org
Erik Mortis

MiniInfo News Service: Demon Cult Found in Elwynn

Post by Erik Mortis »

In the Elwynn county of Araxion a demon cult was recently uncovered by the Piscators of Brookshire while on deep assignment. Apparently the well funded cult had been worshiping the major demons of Balgurd, using a long abandon temple of Lumina as their unholy meeting place. The desecrated temple has now been razed to the ground by a joint force of Piscators and priests of the gods Mors and Agni. When investigators attempted to find out where the cult had been receiving their funding, the investigation led them to a bank with government ties in the Elwynn capital city. At this time the Duke of Elwynn has ordered the investigation to be taken over by his own people and has asked, in strong terms, that the Piscator investigators leave Elwynn.

Few cult members survived the initial assault upon the desecrated temple, which had been well fortified. The few surviving cultists were removed from Piscator custody by Elwynnese Troops. The government of Brookshire has lodged several formal complaints, though at this time no action seems to have been taken. As the cult is destroyed however, the Brookshire government has not stated any intention to pursue the matter further with the government of Elwynn. "The cultists are destroyed and the gods satiated. I see no need for further action. " a ranking member of the Piscators was quoted. The government of Elwynn has refused comment as of this time.

--MiniInfo News Service.

Gman Russell

Re: MiniInfo News Service: Demon Cult Found in Elwynn

Post by Gman Russell »

The Cult of the Descendi strikes again?
What follows has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased.

Return to “Ministry of Information”