MiniInfo News Service: Commemorative Coins Stolen

Updates and expands the website, http://www.shireroth.org
Erik Mortis

MiniInfo News Service: Commemorative Coins Stolen

Post by Erik Mortis »

This just in, A shipment of coins, commemorating the coronation of Kaiser Gaelen III were stolen en route to Shirekeep. Recently minted in Kildare, the coins were being transported by freighter when the ship was boarded by pirates. The brigands took only the coins, and a case of Orange Beer in the fridge. No leads have been discovered by investigators at this time.

--MiniInfo New Service.

Scott of Hyperborea

Re: MiniInfo News Service: Commemorative Coins Stolen

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

I don't like the look of the guy in the lower left hand corner of this newspaper. Until I hear otherwise, I'm assuming he did it.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

A recent suspect in the case, when asked for a comment Khan Mellah Khan would give no statement, and his lawyers have advised us to stop asking. Ever nosey, MiniInfo News Service started asking his neighbors and 3rd grade teacher. His old teacher was quoted as saying: "He was such a nice boy, always stealing people's keys at the pool, throwing shoes onto the roof. I couldn't ever think he could be responsible for acts of piracy and theft. No, Can't be him." Presented with such damning testimony against their case, investigators have stated that Mr. Mellah Khan is "no longer being considered a suspect" and that they will not be seeking him for any further questioning.

--MiniInfo News Service.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

The Kildarian people are furious about the loss of the coins. These were minted by the best Kildarian smiths. The very superstitious Kildarians (and there are a lot) could see this as a sign of the Gods. I wouldn't be surprised that when this news reaches the mining regions, a rebellion will start.

Regretful, with the disappearance of our Dutch, the Dutchy is weakened and rebels could easily take control in most of the baronies. We need a strong hand to crush down rebellions and strikes.

FOR KILDARE!
FOR SHIREROTH!
FOR THE KAISER!
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

We need a strong hand to crush down rebellions and strikes...
You rang? :evil

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

The Khan of Vijayanagara wrote:
We need a strong hand to crush down rebellions and strikes...
You rang? :evil
Yes, Mi'Lord. :thumbsup

There were some riots in Apollo City, but my Sermolotian Guard was alert enough to stop those people before they even reached the Seanad building. Nontheless, I expect much worse, as Sermolot may have a fine military police force (the Gendarmerie) but hasn't the privilege to 'invade' and 'protect' other counties and baronies that aren't mine. :evil
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Return to “Ministry of Information”