MiniInfo Overhaul

Updates and expands the website, http://www.shireroth.org
Allot

MiniInfo Overhaul

Post by Allot »

Dear Citizens of Shireroth,

For those of you who are new, or who have been hiding under a rock since I joined this nation, you would not know that since my naturalization I have been gunning for something to overhaul. Due to my natural pessimistic and anti-pragmatic nature, I feel the need to rework something in Shireroth. The MiniInfo (I HATE that acronym) found me. Therefore as Minister of Information, I hereby declare the Great MiniInfo Overhaul! Details below.

Concerning jobs

A great many opportunities will be created following this overhaul. The following jobs will be created:
  • Chancellor of the University: will have moderator status over the University forum. Will ensure that classes are being run to a correct standard (i.e. nothing that violates Shirithian law) and that the University is being run according to Ministry standards.
  • Director of the SSHIT: The SSHIT will be taking on a new role now. While it will still be concerned with fictional history, it will also be concerned with Shireroth's real history. The Director will ensure that the SSHIT meets all its goals (set internally by the Ministry) and stays on track.
  • Chief of Research and Education: The Department of Research and Education is the combination of the University and the SSHIT, and any other general research in Shireroth. The Chief will have jurisdiction over all three and ensure that they are being run to Ministry standards.
Concerning the Wiki

A list of incomplete pages (pages that are not to Ministry standard) will be provided and constantly updated by the MiniInfo (or delegated to an appropriate subordinate). In cooperation with the Ministry of Trade, each page completed by a citizen will be rewarded with a bounty set previously by the MiniInfo and the MiniTrade.

The Imperial Decrees will be cleaned up. Somehow.

This is merely a general overview of the changes. More specific changes will appear in each individual forum under MiniInfo.

Thank you, and have a pleasant tomorrow.
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Return to “Ministry of Information”