Woodshire Palace

Thomas Gaudin

Woodshire Palace

Post by Thomas Gaudin »

Woodshire Village is currently dominated by a large, unnamed, field of grass and trees and other natural bits and bobs. It is known, quite simply, as 'The Park' and has become a gathering place for citizens and visitors to the County. Very soon, 'The Park' will be replaced by 'The Palace'. Woodshire Palace, in fact! It is time we had a truly great building from which to govern, and in which to house the Kaiser or Duke or Earl should they come visiting.

I bought some plans while visiting Scoglitto, over in Thither Tellia, a few months ago...They have been slightly modified in order to fit the space available, but we have come up with several concept shots of what we think the Palace will look like once completed.

In order to ensure we complete the Palace in a timely manner, I am ordering each of the estate-holding families to send me 200 men from their region to begin work here. They will be sent back once our task is completed. These 1400 men will be the backbone of our effort! I am thankful to the landed-families for giving them for this important task. Because of their help, we will be able to nearly halve the time construction will take to be completed.

So, here we have our current Municipal Building:

And here is what Woodshire Palace will look like (these plans, by the way, came at a very good price!):

Thomas Gaudin
- Count of Woodshire -

Malliki Tosha

Re: Woodshire Palace

Post by Malliki Tosha »

I think I like the new one better. Can't really put my finger on why...
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Thomas Gaudin

Post by Thomas Gaudin »

The differences are rather subtle...
;)
Thomas Gaudin
- Count of Woodshire -

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Drop me an invitation when the palace is finished. :thumbsup
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Thomas Gaudin

Post by Thomas Gaudin »

I will, I will! It's worth noting that we're on track to complete all construction and landscaping by 3798 ASC.
Thomas Gaudin
- Count of Woodshire -

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I've always been fond of the Mountain Fortress of Citadel, but this is less drafty.

Return to “County of Woodshire”