Hostages held

Moderators: Erik Mortis, Erik Mortis

hypatias mom

Hostages held

Post by hypatias mom »

My Lord Kaiser, or should I now call you an invader, my troops and sharpshooters have captured your paratroopers without bloodshed as they landed at Port Nevermore. I trust you wish to see them again in good health? I require an explanation for your breaking your oath as our Kaiser to protect of your subjects. Your high-handed and undeserved attack requires a response. Your answer will shape that response. You will find that we are not without resources. Remember Switzerland? That country has not been attacked in many centuries, not because it is hard to get to, but because that gentle, innocent-seeming country is armed to the teeth. You will find the same here. You trifle with us at your peril. Please let me know I still am able to honor you as my Lord, rather than as a would-be tyrant, trying to make an example of our weaknesses to show his manhood.

We are fully prepared to meet any further incursions. I have a lot of hot-blooded Scots warriors at my disposal, who are used to dealing with tyrants. My family has done so for centuries. Dinna yer fither nay tell ye that ye trifle wi' us at yer peril?

This is not the first time an unprovoked attack has taken place on a harbor on December 7. This is the 66th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor. Unlike those in that harbor, we were not asleep or unprepared. What kind of response do you wish to your actions?
Last edited by hypatias mom on Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hypatias mom

Re: Hostages held

Post by hypatias mom »

*Quietly, on a cloudy, moonless night, a number of zodiac-style boats with silenced motors approach the coast of Brookshire from Kildare,, enter the mouth of the river and work their way upriver toward the County of Monte Crisco. Navy Seals drop silently into the water, armed to disable the airplanes and helicopters that transported the Monte Crisco Paratroop force overwater to Port Nevermore. Surprisingly, they find the transport pilots and crews celebrating in the lounge, unaware that their paratroopers have been captured, place timed explosives on the landing gears or in the cockpits of the troop transports. The Seals melt back into the water as if they had never been there, and are saluted by distant sounds of B0O0/\/\.

Kaiser Mors V

Post by Kaiser Mors V »

umm.. you do realize I would have had to launch from a carrier off the coast of Kildare to get my troops there.. ANd if you ask.. since when did we have a carriar... it's a really old one... the RSS Excalibur.. ancient.. perhaps.. but it does the job...

Mortis Mercator V,
Kaiser of Shireroth
Duke of Brookshire
Count of Monty Crisco

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

So we got rid of all your spare troop carriers that were not berthed on the carrier. We'll get to the carrie-based ships later, if necessary.

Kaiser Mors V

Post by Kaiser Mors V »

Have fun finding it...

Mortis Mercator V,
Kaiser of Shireroth
Duke of Brookshire
Count of Monty Crisco

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

Remember Switzerland? That country has not been attacked in many centuries, not because it is hard to get to, but because that gentle, innocent-seeming country is armed to the teeth
Ah, but they did accidentally invade Liechtenstein in 2003 :D

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

(Flies by in a brightly-colored dirigible, taking bets from the merry-making passengers.)
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

Return to “County of Monty Crisco”