Laws of the County of Monty Crisco

Moderators: Erik Mortis, Erik Mortis

Erik Mortis

Laws of the County of Monty Crisco

Post by Erik Mortis »

1. All Ducks must wear pants, or have a proper permit.2. All Ducks with webbed feet are automatically issues a permit so they don't have to wear pants.3. Smoking in ALL forms is banned in the County of Monty Crisco.4. Oxen must be sacrificed to the Gods once a year. Erik Mortis BrookshireEricir Murtil ranna ChasemónCount of Monty CriscoRetired Ex-Everything.Member of The Programmers' Guild of ShirerothShirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Kaiser Yarad I

Re: Laws of the County of Monty Crisco

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

What about chimneys?

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Cheers to such sensible laws! *drinks* There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

*drinks too*Chimneys? You want Chimneys? Fine.. I'll make a law about chimneys tomarrow.. would that make you happy? HUH! WOULD IT! hehe Erik Mortis BrookshireEricir Murtil ranna ChasemónCount of Monty CriscoRetired Ex-Everything.Member of The Programmers' Guild of ShirerothShirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

And Lemmings, you should make lemmings take anti-depression classes. I demand it! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

You demand?DEMAND!This means war!Where are you again? I've gotten lost with who runs what now... Erik Mortis BrookshireEricir Murtil ranna ChasemónCount of Monty CriscoRetired Ex-Everything.Member of The Programmers' Guild of ShirerothShirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Chimneys smoke. Do they break the law? What about forest fires? Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I was refering to Tobaco... Chimneys and forest fires aren't people..Do you invoke my wrath!??!?! Erik Mortis BrookshireEricir Murtil ranna ChasemónCount of Monty CriscoRetired Ex-Everything.Member of The Programmers' Guild of ShirerothShirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

Yes. What are you going to do about it, Count? Chimneys are people too.

UEC

Post by UEC »

No they aren't.. maybe chimney sweeps are? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

No, that's far too revolutionary. I'd feel far more comfortable granting a hollow edifice the privilege of humanity than those soot-faced ragamuffins. Next they'll want rights!!

Return to “County of Monty Crisco”