A Word of Thanks and some Words of Wisdom

vasroe

A Word of Thanks and some Words of Wisdom

Post by vasroe »

A Word of Thanks and some Words of Wisdom from Count Illumination.

The Word of Thanks: Thanks to Ari for putting a link to our forum on the main page.

And a Word of Wisdom: The Small Commonwealth is just a name, nothing more. The association with Shireroth is a strong one, if one looks at the people involved in setting up the Small Commonwealth, but the association is not political. The Small Commonwealth's power comes from its constituent functionary treaties, and these are not forced upon any member nation. A member nation have as much or as little from the Small Commonwealth as it wants, and it cannot be forced to do anything that is intended to further the geopolitical motives of any one member nation. Detractors of the Small Commonwealth should examine what exactly they are missing out on if they themselves maintain an extremely isolationist geopolitical strategy. Simply put, the Small Commonwealth is not Greater Shireroth and Greater Shireroth is not the Small Commonwealth. Greater Shireroth is the Shirerithian Duchies, their Constituent Counties, their Constituent Baronies, and any other unorganized Shirerithian territory--and nothing more. I believe the Ashkenatzans, Batavians, and Natopians would be willing to battle to the death against Shireroth while crying tears of blood if Shireroth were to try to force them to hand over their sovereignty without their permission, and I would support them fully in doing in their defense of their sovereignty.

Sincerely,

Count Illumination

Harvey Steffke

Re: A Word of Thanks and some Words of Wisdom

Post by Harvey Steffke »

I agree with your words of wisdom, but I think you're preaching to the choir here. It's not the SC member states that worry about a Shireroth-dominated SC, but everyone else out there in the rest of Micras that looks at the SC, sees they're on Shireroth's board, knows Shireroth is a pretty big nation, and just assumes that Shireroth controls the whole thing.

In short, you should probably be making this message at the MCS or in a non-member state if you really want it to be effective. Or maybe a micronatonal newssource - I could publish it in the Aurora as an editorial, for example.

vasroe

Post by vasroe »

What is the coverage area of the Aurora?

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

And when do we get a new article? :yay:
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

vasroe

Post by vasroe »

As soon as Harvey posts it to the Aurora. I just sent one to him via PM.

Allot

Post by Allot »

I note, Mr. Vasroe, that you have stealthily changed your name colour. Good. Good.

*calls off air strike*
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Return to “County of Illumination”