Rrakanychan Inc. Headquarters.

Click here for all the archived posts
Erik Mortis

Rrakanychan Inc. Headquarters.

Post by Erik Mortis »

I hereby establish the headquarters for Rrakanychan Inc. in the City of Alexandretta in the Barony of Alexandretta in the Duchy of Brookshire. All official requests and bussiness shall be done here. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Re: Rrakanychan Inc. Headquarters.

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

What exactly do you do? So, if god is falliable, does that mean that this universe (or plane of existence, depending on your style of thought) could be nothing more than a metaphysical trashcan?Platypi point to this being true.

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Ah, I see now. I would like a job as graphic design, if possible. I know I already have a quasi-ministry and KSHR, but, if possible, I'd like to do this too. So, if god is falliable, does that mean that this universe (or plane of existence, depending on your style of thought) could be nothing more than a metaphysical trashcan?Platypi point to this being true.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Ok... Soon we'll start up. I'm waiting for more jobs to fill and the economy to get a lil more structured... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

I wish to open discussion concerning hiring your company to produce and maintain the webpage for the Ministry of Trade.Austi ScotMinister of Trade

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Contract Discussions Opened. How can we help you? Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Please give me a bid for the following:Determining what must be done at the minimum level requirements to satisfy the Shirerothian government.Suggesting a design for the page.Suggesting additional items, not required by the government, which might enhance the webpage and entice people to join the economy. Putting up a link on the MiniTrade forums and possibly on the main board that will encourage people to access the webpage, perhaps a nice banner of some sort. Presenting any ideas you might have for this project and/or related items.Austi ScotMiniTrade

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Quote:Determining what must be done at the minimum level requirements to satisfy the Shirerothian government.Must conform with the Table templates used on the site. As I have access to these and they are premade this should reduce costs for you.Quote:Suggesting a design for the page.Well, at least 1 page. Should proly include contact information on you and the Ministry in General. (you do have access to the MiniTrade email right?) Maybe some random blurb about you to put a face on the ministry for people. You should have a description of the system being used. And Imperial Tax rates. And if you want perhaps list Local Taxes. Also listing any laws and such that apply to the Ministry such as from the Charter or LawBook would be good. I could do all this on 1 page or on several. The more pages the more expensive, but it would be more organized.Quote:Suggesting additional items, not required by the government, which might enhance the webpage and entice people to join the economy.See above. Though as my company is currently researching CGI at a later date we may be able to build in some programs so people can check information on their subdivision automatically buy just specifying where they are from. These would cost more however and would have to be a later deal.Quote:Putting up a link on the MiniTrade forums and possibly on the main board that will encourage people to access the webpage, perhaps a nice banner of some sort.Any work done on the Forums is in the hands of MiniInt. Although once we either get a graphics artists or contract with a graphics company we could get you a banner.Quote:Presenting any ideas you might have for this project and/or related itemsOnce again see above.Bid:5 €rb minimum per page.Depending on how much custom content you wish. (that being details about the ministry that are not already available on the forums and simply need to be put up. Custom Content Costs could vary from 10€ total to anywhere up to 50€. Custom Graphics will be a per graphic basis. 1€ and up.As the basic layout is dictated by MiniInt standards and is provided no Template Cost is applied.In the end costs will greatly vary depending on what you want. Drafts will be given to you to over see the work and so you can express specific needs that have been overlooked. As this is also one of our first contracts you will proly be given a VERY good rate on any work done since we will basicly be using this contract as a test of our costs and skills. So finaly estimate. Depending on how large a page(s) you want and how much graphics and custom content.15-50€ would be my guess for a modest to moderate sized set up. However Once this contract is signed it cannot be pulled out of by either party. As with most things on the net everything is copyable. Though we trust you this will be becoming standard policy. If either side pulls out of this contract a 20€ fine is applied. This includes Rrakanychan Inc. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

I'll sign the contract.---- I accept your bid and understand the price will increase as I order more pages and items per page.Let’s start with an order for 3 pages. First page: - basic introduction _ something like:----Welcome to the Shireroth Ministry of TradeDear Friends,Thank you for visiting the Shireroth Ministry of Trade web site. On our site you will find links to Ministry business, financial institutions, employment opportunities, businesses in Shireroth, and information about economic programs.I invite you to explore our site, and if you have any questions or concerns, please email me at (whatever the ministry e-mail is)Thanks! Sincerely,Austi ScotMinister of Trade---- Links on a side bar perhaps – links to the Ministry of Trade forum, the stock market forum (The Great Marketplace), and the Department of Employment and to “How the economy works” (second page)---- Second page: “How the economy works” … a copy of what is typed here:pub9.ezboard.com/fshirero...=117.topic ---- Third page: “Economic Laws and Regulations” Income tax: currently 35% of income minus your Nobility TaxNobility Tax: Shireroth is a feudal society with Duchies and Baronies. Each Duchy has a Duke and each Barony has a Baron. These nobles may impose a Nobility tax upon those who live in their lands.(List each Duchy and Barony and the amount of the Nobility tax)Each business must locate within a Duchy or Barony. The noble has the right to impose a business tax(List each Duchy and Barony and the amount of the business tax) ----

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

5€ x 3pages = 15€10€ for time/labor5€ for Other expenses.Current Estimate: 30€Gurenteed Max*: 50€Start Date By: 3/18/2004Completeion Date: T.B.A.*Guerenteed Max requires no furth pages ordered or major compenents added. Guerenteed Max is the MAX price you would have to ever pay. The ending price is guenteed not to pass the GM price. This Guerentee may be updated at a later date without notification. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Quote:Third page:“Economic Laws and Regulations”Income tax: currently 35% of income minus your Nobility TaxNobility Tax: Shireroth is a feudal society with Duchies and Baronies. Each Duchy has a Duke and each Barony has a Baron. These nobles may impose a Nobility tax upon those who live in their lands.(List each Duchy and Barony and the amount of the Nobility tax)Each business must locate within a Duchy or Barony. The noble has the right to impose a business tax(List each Duchy and Barony and the amount of the business tax) Does the Imperial Government impose a nobility Tax on Dukes? If so, at what rate and based on what income? Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaEdited by: Erik Mortis Brookshire at: 3/16/04 4:00 pm

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

KSHR is willing to trade a ten-second commercial for a website design. The commercial is up to you (it can range from a general idea to a formalized script), but it has to be as close to 10 seconds as you can possibly make it.This would be in exchange for the following:1. A Front PageContents:-Graphic Link to current broadcast. (Graphic will be supplied)-Graphic Link to current broadcast, text-only.-Graphic Banner (Graphic will be supplied)-Sidebar links to the following: Contact Us, About Us, Archived Broadcasts (Text-Only), Links2. ArchivesContents:-Graphic Banner-Listing of (and links to) archived broadcasts by date (much the same as the Apollo Skyline)-Sidebar as above3. Contact UsContents:-Graphic Banner-Contact information for all participants in KSHR, with job titles-Listing of job availabilities-Sidebar as above4. About UsContents:-Graphic Banner-Mission Statement (To be provided at a later time)-Sidebar as above5. LinksContents:-Graphic Banner-Any Links provided (will probably require intermittent updating)-Sidebar as above Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism--

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Your site has been complete ahead of schedual as it is currently finished and awaiting review. I should have it up somewhere for you to view soon. First I need to get MiniInt approval for some webspace or to put it dirrectly in the MiniTrade dirrectory of the site.as you requested 3 pages with the information you specified. I attempted to make sure things are writen/layed out in a manner that people will understand. I left your discription of the economy word for word as you specified. The taxes page: I used some some fancy stuff I was playing with to make the page more navigatable. This is free of charge due to its experimental nature. As very little to now Subdivision tax information is currently available there was none to put on that page, but the page was set up to handle information as it comes in. If the contract is concluded by the 22nd than we are prepared to offer for no charge a 7 day update Warentee. Meaning for 7 days after the final signing of the contract we will, free of charge update the tax page for you. As it stands You're Bill comes to 35€. For an additional 5€ you can purchase a 3 week(21 days) Update Warentee on the Entire site. This includes updating any contact information, links or information. Offer does not include layout or basic design changes. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I was granted authority by MiniInt.First Draft is in place. Please review. This is just a first draft. so anything can be changed.ministries.shireroth.org/minitrade/ Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

Quote:Position: HTML AuthorFunction: Create Webpages to specifications of clients.Openings: 2+Pay: 30 €rb/jobIf you would be willing to take me on i would like to put in my application for one of these postions. I do know HTML, although a bit rusty, and what i don't remember or didn't learn, i can quickly pick up. I am a fast learner and would be more than open to clients concepts for their site. I am more than willing to work directly with the clients if need be to create exactly what they envision. I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Hired. I may be editing saleries. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

//indicates contract aboveYesS? Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism--

Alexandra Decens

I think i may be taking your contract...but..let me check with the Big cheese.....boss? I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Alex is being given the Contract. As for payment. 5 pages alone is 25€ + 10€ basic work fees. bringing it to about 35€ worth of work. and that's just the minimum..hehe Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Quote:Does the Imperial Government impose a nobility Tax on Dukes? If so, at what rate and based on what income?The Imperial Government does have the right to impose a Nobility Tax but isn’t doing so at this time. Add this line to the third page:“The Imperial Government has the right to impose a Nobility Tax on the Dukes.” Place it in that part titled “Nobility Tax”Nobility Tax: Shireroth is a feudal society with Duchies and Baronies. Each Duchy has a Duke and each Barony has a Baron. These nobles may impose a Nobility tax upon those who live in their lands. The Imperial Government has the right to impose a Nobility Tax on the Dukes. --- Quote:For an additional 5€ you can purchase a 3 week(21 days) Update Warentee on the Entire site. This includes updating any contact information, links or information. Offer does not include layout or basic design changes.I’ll purchase the update warranty for the 3 weeks. Would you consider an ongoing update warranty. Perhaps 10 Erb/month, every month – then have you update it whenever needed – no additional charges beyond the 10 Erb per month. … You would get paid even for during those months when MiniTrade didn’t have an update – but would have to update as the need arises. … Sort of a maintenance contract.--- I’ve read the first draft and wish to accept it – with the addition of the one line above. I noticed a “typo” - I’m going to the post in MiniTrade and correct that, it’s just the word “a” in a sentence when it shouldn’t be there at all. So yeah, go put it up if you can – give me a final price and let me know if you’re interested in the maintenance contract.Austi

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I have made the correction. Whenever you want updates. Just post them here and They will be taken care of at the earliest possible time. With the purchase of the Update Warrentee and the 7day free update period. Your bill comes to:40€You now have 4 weeks of Update Warrentee. At which point it'll be 10€/month. (Your offer is accepted)PS: The site is up at ministries.shireroth.org/minitrade Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaEdited by: Erik Mortis Brookshire at: 3/18/04 12:37 pm

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I was wondering. Would you be interested in this Program..... http://www.shireroth.org/cgi-bin/taxprog.cgi We could install it to the MiniTrade site free of charge. Only 100€ for the program itself. It can calculate taxes for all subdivisions and is easy to update tax values. As it stands it can only really calculate for Commoners and Business in Alexandretta due to a lack of tax information. This was our developmental program and instead of just putting it away forever, I figured i'de offer it to you. PS: The math or the program can be changed at anytime and more taxes added. The system can most likely be adapted to anything you need. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaEdited by: Erik Mortis Brookshire at: 3/18/04 6:55 pm

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

The tax program doesn't fit the direction I am trying to go with taxes - maybe the Nobles will be able to use such a program when the fuedal tax system is completely in place.Austi Edited by: Austi Scot at: 3/19/04 4:48 am

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Wait, wait, I stated at the top of what I would like to have that I would be trading advertising space with KSHR for the website. (50-90 erb worth, plus a contract for the future reducing our rates by 10% for Rrakanychan Inc.)If that's not acceptable, please tell me so. Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism--

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Oh.. no.. that works... sorry.Ok austi... (On a personal note... what dirrection do you wanna go? I'm trying to improve my skills and having goals helps.. maybe I can alter the program to make correct calculations for you..) Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Alexandra Decens

For the KSHR contract....deal....now... do you want the same color scheme you have now or would you like something completely different, or slightly different, or what? Am am willing to do whatever you would like and whatever fits within the parameters of my abilities and the site.... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Contact scott for the Fireball design... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Erik,When I first volunteered to be MiniTrade I didn’t have a particular tax system in mind. Then people _ wasn’t it you – said they wanted a feudal tax system because Shireroth has a feudal society.So now I’m attempting to get the Nobles to take over the total 35% income tax as a Nobility tax on those in their lands. Then the Imperial government would collect a Nobility Tax from the Nobles – thus eliminating the income tax and implementing the feudal tax system. So, if a Noble places a Nobility Tax on the people in the land I will reduce the income tax by that amount for those individuals. As it is right now the Imperial government doesn’t collect a business tax – it is only suggested to the Nobles that they may collect a business tax if they wish. (mercantilism)But, after seeing your work on the bank I think you could produce one after all – maybe we shouldn’t look for SQL and database space. Austi

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Erik, Per Duchal Decree 006 of Brookshire please add this information to the Ministry of Trade webpage in the appropriate place.Mortis System - > Duchy of Brookshire Name: Brookshire Local Income TaxLevied upon: All residents in Brookshire Proper.Rate: 3% of incomeCollected To: Dukal Treasury.Name: Brookshire Local Nobility TaxLevied upon: All Barons(esses) in Brookshire.Rate: 10% of Tax revenue generated by Barony.Collected To: Dukal Treasury.Name: Brookshire Local Business TaxLevied upon: All Businesses in Brookshire Proper.Rate: 6% of income.Collected To: Dukal Treasury.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

It shall be done! Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Return to “Archives - Click Here”