Rrakanychan Inc. Headquarters.

Click here for all the archived posts
Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Re: Rrakanychan Inc. Headquarters.

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

CONTRACT WITH KSHROk, I'd like to keep the color scheme consistent with the graphics I have supplied. And I'm also goiung to assume that you can pick colors better than I can. Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism : Priest of Horjin--

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

proly my colour blind friend.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Please update the tax page of MiniTrade with the following:---- Duchy of BrookshireDuchy Income Tax: 3% of all Erb earned – charged to all subjects of the Duchy of Brookshire.Duchy Business Tax: 6% of all Erb earned – charged to all businesses in the Duchy of Brookshire.Duchy Nobility Tax: 10% of all taxes collected in the Baronies of Brookshire – charged to Barons.Barony of AlexandrettaBarony Income Tax: 3% of all Erb earned – charged to all subjects of the Barony of Alexandretta.Barony Business Tax: 6% of all Erb earned – charged to all businesses in the Barony of Alexandretta.Barony Nobility Tax: xx% - charged to all subjects of the Barony of Alexandretta.NOTE: Subjects of Alexandretta must also pay the taxes of the Duchy of Brookshire.Duchy of YardistanDuchy Local Tax: 1.5% of all Erb earned – charged to all subjects of the Duchy of Yardistan.Duchy Business Tax: 4% of all Erb earned – charged to all businesses in the Duchy of Yardistan.Duchy Nobility Tax: Charged to Barons - 10% of all taxes collected in the Baronies of Yardistan.Territory of Lac GlaceiTerritory Income Tax: 35% of all Erb earned – charged to all residents of Lac Glacei & Cognito.Territory Business Tax: 5% of all Erb earned – charged to all businesses in Lac Glacei & Cognito. Edited by: Austi Scot at: 3/22/04 4:55 am

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Erik,On the first page of the Ministry of trade website –Please Change this;Welcome to the Shireroth Ministry of Trade Dear Friends,Etc: To this:Welcome to the Shireroth Ministry of Trade Dear Friends,Thank you for visiting the Shireroth Ministry of Trade web site. On our site you will find links to Ministry business, financial institutions, employment opportunities, businesses in Shireroth, and information about economic programs.I invite you to explore our site, and if you have any questions or concerns, please email me at minitrade@shireroth.org.Thanks! Sincerely,Austi ScotMinister of Trade

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

To KSHR:It shall be done! I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Updates will commense.. soonish. I'm sorry for the delay.. this bank project is eating up alot of spare time.. and classes. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Duchy of Lothlaria Duchy Income Tax: 10% of all Erb earned – charged to all subjects of the Duchy of Lothlaria.Duchy Business Tax: 15% of all Erb earned – charged to all businesses in the Duchy of Lothlaria.Duchy Nobility Tax: Charged to Barons - xx% of all taxes collected in the Baronies of Lothlaria. Territorial Tax: 45% of all income of Lac Glacie & Cognito Territorial Admin fund.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

updates made.I've been really busy working on stuff.. so leme know if I didn't get it right. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

[whine] Aaaaaaaaaaaleeeeeeex.//pokes with a spoonWork on my siiiiiiiiite. [/whine] Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism : Priest of Horjin--

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Yes.. Alex... work on his site...hehehe Don't make me fire you. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Alexandra Decens

It will be up by the 11th... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Alexandra Decens

...most likely sooner... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism : Priest of Horjin--

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

excellent.. now I won't have to fire you..hehehe Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Alexandra Decens

good...i mean..thankee I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Due to my lack of time I would like to make a request for you to make the webpage for my duchy. I would greatly appreciate it just please let me know how much it will cost. However, I will pay half before and half afterwards, after I am assured that I like the webpage Thank you Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

What do you want? How many pages? ect... Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Jadie of Goldshire

I just want a general information page about Goldshire. So it would be one page. Quite simple really. Just take the background picture that is my duchy and use that for the picture on the page. Everything else is pretty much left to your discretion. I'm not picky so I'm sure it will be fine Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

So no page listing Decrees or laws? Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Jadie of Goldshire

not really...considering that my first decree is missing....I don't really have any laws...and the second decree might become against the law soon. So no thank you. Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Return to “Archives - Click Here”