Alexandretta?

Click here for all the archived posts
Kuralyov

Alexandretta?

Post by Kuralyov »

Isn't that the city from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade? redmenace42@yahoo.comLong Live the Revolution!Edited by: Kuralyov  at: 4/3/04 7:24 pm

Erik Mortis

Re: Alexandretta?

Post by Erik Mortis »

Yes. THat's one of the references....But truthfully.. there are alot of city called alexandretta or alexander in the mediterianian and middle east When Alexander The Great conqoured all those areas alot of cities got named after him. The name Alexandretta is used here becuase...1. It's the name of a city in indian jones and it sprange to mind when naming.2. It's a cool name.3. My gf is Alexandra.4. I forget number 4. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

4. The Hedgemony of Alexandros I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

That's it! Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Alexandra Decens

hehe...well you have told me why..so..i remeber things sometimes... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I ussually remember things.... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

5. Didn't have a number 56. This space left blank intentionally.7. Reserved for future use.---- So, what's wrong with that? - number 6 isn't blank!

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Don't make me point.... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Alexandra Decens

*stifles giggle*....point....hehehe...Jadie knows what i mean... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

HAHA.. very funny my love... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Alexandra Decens

what?!...you set that one up perfectly....i'm sorry i had to make your point...*stiffles laughter* I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Yet you proly don't get my reference... Inside joke between Austi and I.. I'll explain it some time.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

*wimper...*to many inside jokes....*goes outside....* "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

*giggles*I know what you mean Alex..I told Scott about that today..and he just rolled his eyes at me...*laughs*It was highly entertaining.... Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Erik - that was good tho - don't make you point! LOL

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

hehe.... I thought you'de apreciate it... anyhoo.. what where you talking about? Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Jadie of Goldshire

What was anyone talking about? Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Alexandra Decens

No one ever knows..... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I do! Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Jadie of Goldshire

Then would you kindly give us poor people that don't know what was being talked about a brief summary? Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Number 4 just put the thoughts in my mind - so it was just a take off from there.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

And thus.. I pointed.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Return to “Archives - Click Here”