Wheeeee....

Click here for all the archived posts
Alexandra Decens

Wheeeee....

Post by Alexandra Decens »

I am a Baroness now... just so you all know...Erik is living with me here in Alexandretta...our marriage is still good...but he has requested NOT to be given the title of Baron...so....yeah.....doom doom doom doom doom.... Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

Jadie of Goldshire

Re: Wheeeee....

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

*dances along to the dooms* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Ahh, well...best of luck to you in your new position... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Alexandra Decens

thankee...and i know you will be a good ruler..luck with that to you... Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

Yes...this shall be an interesting term.... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Alexandra Decens

Indeed it shall... Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

Return to “Archives - Click Here”